Chapter 42 continued

"Why didn't you wake me up?" I stumbled out of the room into the kitchen where I found Roman setting Sushi on the table with some wine.

"You seemed in pain and pretty tired due to your cramps. So I figured I would leave you. I didn't think that you would sleep the day away though " He pulled out the chair for me and I sat down as he sat opposite me.

"So what did you do while I was lights out? " I asked as I sipped my wine.

"Well besides stripping down and twerking in the mirror, nothing" he joked and smirked at my reaction.

"Roman Reigns, how dare you twerk without me present! "

"Oh no honey! Been there, done that! Its time for me to get some twerking action around here " he winked and put some sushi in his mouth.

"Seriously, we both know you are the one with the bigger ass in this relationship! " I rolled my eyes playfully at him.

"Have you seen your ass lately? Its bigger baby. Not that I'm complaining " he smiled.

"It's your fault, I'm constantly eating all these unhealthy things when I'm with you " I got up as I finished and put my plate in the dishwasher and as I bent down I felt him behind me. I closed it and turned to face him.

He lift me onto the counter and stood between my legs.

"I hate this" his lips grazed over my neck.

"What?" I massaged his shoulders gently.

"Being so close to you and wanting you so badly and knowing I can't be inside you " he pouted.

"Awww Tarzan! Just a few more days " I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him.

His hands travelled underneath my behind and lifted me off the counter. I assumed he was walking to the room and I was right as I felt my back hit the sheets.

He broke the kiss and stared into my eyes. "Few more days baby girl "

●●●

"Don't wake her man, she isn't feeling well"

My face was covered with blankets as I heard Roman's voice.

"Fine I won't jeez!" I heard John's and he must've sat down on the edge of the bed with Roman as I felt the bed dip.

"So what happened on Xmas? You guys left so early well not early but compared to the time you guys normally leave "

I heard Roman sigh.

"I walked in on Randy and Mia being all cosy with Lucy and their dog. I got pissed I didn't mean to.. But I did "

"Man, you've got to get over this thing with him. You and him have been fine, we've chilled together and there hasn't been the slightest bit of tension but.."

"I just don't trust him alone with her and she doesn't get that. He is still in love with her, we both know that John. Even if she doesn't love him right now, deep down there's a place she still has for him"

I could hear the hurt in his voice.

"Roman you've known her for what, three years now? Her first boyfriend was him, sure she had a thing with Paul but her first official guy was Randy. That's how I met her through him. "

John sighed.

"Look you have to understand that he will always be a part of her life and by questioning her the entire time you are just giving him a gap to take a chance. Just try to take it easy, she doesn't do it on purpose, its who she is. She is a lovable person who will brighten up anyone's day and out of all the divas she is the easiest to get along with and that's why the entire locker room loves her. So the sooner you accept that the better... I mean you are different, the only time you interact with any of the divas is when we go out besides the twins of course. Unfortunately for you, you fell in love with a wild child so decide if you will deal with it or give up"