Chapter 3

August 2014

I was sitting in Paul's office where I usually sat when Roman was not there cause then I wouldn't have my own locker room.

And since Steph wasn't here I was free to lounge without being interrupted as Paul was off doing his share of segments for the night. I only had one, that's why I was able to wear my mini body con dress and black jimmy choos.

It felt nice dressing up once in a while, usually I spent most of the night in my wrestling gear. I figured I would watch the 50 shades trailer since that's all everyone kept talking about.

I was about halfway into the trailer when I spotted a figure in the doorway. I looked up and realized it was Paul, he was wearing the suit I had bought him for his birthday. He looked so good in a suit, I swear I would've jumped him right there.

He interrupted my train of thought as he began walking towards me, I placed the laptop onto the coffee table.

He sat beside me and kissed the side of my head and draped his arm over my shoulder.

''So I'm guessing that was the 50shades trailer you were drooling over?''

'' I was not drooling! Besides, you are my Christian Grey so the only reason I would've been 'drooling' as you say is because I was picturing you.''

I got onto his lap and straddled him and placed his hands on my upper thighs. I gave him a brief kiss, sat back and looked at him, waiting for his reply.

'' I was really hoping you would say that you know? Because I was beginning to wonder if a fictional character was fulfilling your needs way better than I ever could'' He gave my thighs a gentle squeeze and pulled me closer towards him, getting rid of the distance between us.

His lips were now grazing over mine, he was teasing me. I hated when he did that.

'' Never Mr. Leves..'' he forced his tongue into my mouth and I immediately kissed him back.

I could feel his bulge pushing in between my legs. He wanted me so badly and I wanted him just as much, it'd been months since we had gotten this close.

His hands were now squeezing my bottom so hard, I could not help but moan into his mouth and I could feel him smiling. He quickly got out of his jacket and took off his tie and then turned me and got me out of my dress.

He laid me down onto the couch and got on top of me. I tried unbuttoning his shirt but it just seemed to take forever so I decided to go for the next best thing and rip it open.

I'd buy him a new shirt, right now I just wanted to be with him. I could feel his hands slipping off my underwear and him easing into me. I loved this feeling, being this close to him. We were so wrong but in moments like these, everything and everyone faded and it was just me and him.

I could feel him picking up the pace, I dug my nails into his back as we both reached cloud nine. I wasn't exactly sure if he was just really enjoying me or in pain because of my nails.

●●●

We were lying face to face. I was running my fingers through the faint hairs on his chest that he hadn't gotten the chance to shave yet. I liked his chest like this.

'' I'm sorry about your back, I got a bit carried away'' I was blushing so badly.

'' Don't apologise, I liked it... you have left your mark on me literally and figuratively hun.'' He kissed me gently and propped himself onto his elbow and stared down at me.

'' Why are you still wearing your pants while I'm lying here in my birthday suit?''

'' Because I love you!'' he gave me that breathtaking smirk of his.

'' Stop being a idiot Paul, are you afraid I wont like your hairy legs?'' I teased.

'' Hey! Leave my hairy legs alone! I meant to say, I'm in love with you Mia and I know we are not in the best situation but I am in love with you and I know you already know that and that's why..''

He was pulling something out of his pocket.

'' I want you to marry me. I know we cant shout out to the world how we feel about each other but this ring is a promise to you that soon we will have our future. Because I have never felt this way about anyone and I know you hate it when I get cheesy but I need you to know that. So please Mia Mackenzie McMahon will you marry me?''

I was completely stunned, I couldn't think.

''I was planning to do it later tonight when we had dinner at the hotel but you looked so perfect just lying here in your birthday suit as you say.. so please will...''

'' Yes! Yes, I'll marry you..''

He kissed me so deeply I could feel the love and the smile he had on his face when he pulled away was priceless.

This man was married to my sister and now I was engaged to him..