Chapter 25

''Lets go for some ice-cream! I cant wait to get back in the gym tomorrow, I need to work off all these foods, I can see my abs disappearing''

Eva laughed at me as she parked the car.

We got out and walked along the chain stores until we found an ice-cream shop.

'' I honestly love your hair! Its so... ''

'' RED'' she blurted out.

We were seated on a bench outside the store with two medium tubs of choc-mint ice-cream. The paparazzi kept their distance, not that far unfortunately just across the street.

'' So how long have you and Roman been together babe?'' she turned to face me and I did the same.

'' What do you mean?''

'' Well I know that it hasn't been going on for just two weeks. I'm kinda hurt that you didn't tell me about it, I mean I figured we were that close you know?'' she looked down mixing her ice-cream.

I sighed, '' We are! Look if you are referring to the fact that the twins and John them knew, they just found out. They walked in on us the first time it happened because it was behind John's tour bus. Its been happening basically since we began our storyline... I would've told you its just that I don't know, it just seemed easier to keep it from everyone''

She nodded slowly, '' Yeah I get where you are coming from, how's things with you and Paul?''

I looked at her and then away.

Her referring to us just made me a bit sad, even though I was in love with Roman.

'' Whats wrong?''

'' I broke things off with him...completely''

Her jaw literally dropped.

'' Do not fuck with me Mia, you guys basically just got back like a few months ago and now you broke it off again. What did he do this time?'' She was leaning in, waiting for me to speak.

'' Nothing, I just didn't feel like lying anymore and since Roman and I could go public I figured it would be for the best if I just have one guy in my life ''

She shook her head, "You'll never just have one guy in your life Mi''

''What are you trying to imply?''

'' I'm just saying that Paul will always be there and although you two might be fine with nothing going on now, doesn't mean he wont come running back in the near future like he always does. Whether you have someone or not and not forgetting Randy..''

I rolled my eyes.'' I'm so sick and tired of everyone bringing up Randy,he has a girlfriend, sure we care about each other but that's it!''

I stood up and threw the empty tub into the bin and walked away.

'' Mia!!!''

I stopped, waiting for her to catch up with me and as soon as she did, we walked.

'' I'm sorry okay I didn't mean to upset you. Its just that night when you got injured because of him and Roman punched him. He looked so distraught and when Roman didn't want him near you, a brawl almost broke out . He said something at the hotel as well, when we were in your hotel room ''

I stopped to face her, '' What exactly did he say?''

'' You were gone so long and everyone had basically passed out, but since I hadn't drunk anything I was up. I was trying to fall asleep when I heard him talking to John, he was pretty wasted, but he was saying things like ' where is she so long I need to tell her how I feel. I messed up, I keep messing things up but I love her so much' . He insisted that John wake him up as soon as you walked in if he passed out. But you really took long and both of them passed out.. I doubt he even remembered the next day''

I walked on, '' Eva he was drunk and besides, of course he still loves me. We love each other, we always will but just as friends. We both decided it was for the best to end things last year''

'' You know Randy better than me so you know once he starts drunk rambling the truth comes out. You ended things with him last year because he found out about you and Paul. If I recall correctly he didn't want things to end but he figured that you preferred being with Paul in secret more than being with him that's why he let you go.''

" How do you know all this?'' I leaned against a building wall , she walked over to me.

'' I heard him speaking to John the other night at John's house. I only heard that part though, I really think that you should speak to him Mia...''

''I cant, I'm with Roman, I cant have him step back into my life again.. How's Jonathan?''

'' He's good, I miss him so much I cant wait for our wedding , well official wedding. Since you were present at the first one... would you like to be my maid of honour?''

'' Are you serious?'' I couldn't believe she was asking me, I knew the twins and I were going to be bridesmaids but me maid of honour.

'' YES I'm serious!'' I smiled at her and gave her a huge hug.

'' I take that as a yes, so lets go dress shopping!''

●●●

'' Oh Mia I love that one!'' Eva's jaw dropped as I walked out of the changing room wearing a strapless red gown which had a sweetheart neckline and came tight at the top with lace, flowing out beautifully from the hips.

The shop assistant pinned my hair up with strands hanging along my face with my bangs and placed a red lace band on my head.

I turned to face Eva.

'' This is definitely the one!'' She was so excited and came over to hug me.

'' I really love this dress as well'' I did a twirl , it really was a beautiful dress.

'' We'll be taking this dress!''

●●●

'' I'm actually surprised that Roman hasn't called or texted me yet, I thought he would miss me'' I joked as we were having lunch at a Mexican restaurant.

'' Well you switched your phone off while we were dress shopping remember?''

'' Oh shit I completely forgot!''

I took my phone out of my bag and once I switched it on I saw a voicemail from him and decided to listen.

'' Baby girl, I know that you're probably busy doing whatever and enjoying yourself. But I'm missing you so darn much, I told myself not to call you cause I didn't want to interrupt. But daaaamn ... I'm home alone, I called Dean so he should be over soon but I cant wait to see you tomorrow night when I go all Tarzan on you ! Anyway I love you baby''

I was pouting as I put the phone down, Eva smiled at me.

'' You know I could drive you back home?''

I laughed and shook my head.

'' I'm having fun with you, sure I miss him but we need time apart, so I think we should start driving if we wanna make it to New York before morning."