Chapter 27

2006

Its been two weeks since I have come to live with my dad. I had just gotten out of the shower and since no one was home I had left the bathroom door open.

I was looking for a towel.

''Daaaamn.''

I looked out into my room to see... I think it was Randy Orton with a smirk on his face. I got such a fright that in my attempt to get the towel off the rail I slipped, but luckily still got myself covered with a towel.

He ran over to me and helped me up as I made sure the towel was secure.

'' What are you doing here? In my room!''

His hands were resting on my waist and he was still smirking.

'' I have a meeting with Vince. I'm sorry if I startled you?''

'' My name is Mia and I would appreciate it if you would keep your hands to yourself, okay Randy? ''

I took his hands off my waist and walked past him, sure I was pretty embarrassed that he had just seen me nude and that I fell in front of him but I was not going to show it.

I opened my closet and while my back was still turned to him, I heard him sitting on my bed.

'' You still haven't explained why you are in my room or how you even got in!''

''I know the alarm code. I'm pretty close with Vince, well my dad is so yeah. I was looking for Vince when I heard the shower going and I have never known here was any bedroom's upstairs. I decided to check it out and when I saw you well..''

I put on my underwear with my back still turned to him, '' well he isn't here, so can you please go now?''

I turned to face him and walked over to my chair to get a baggy jersey that hung just over my bottom and slipped it on.

'' Nah I think I'll stay. We wouldn't want another guy waltzing in here, he might not be as reserved as I am'' He laid back onto my bed staring up at the ceiling.

He was way too comfortable.

I sat in my chair and stared at him, his sweater had ridden up and I could see a bit of his abs. I think he was about 21, me being 15 I guess I was pretty much jail bait.

He turned to face my way and propped himself onto his elbow. '' How are you staying here?''

'' I'm Vince's daughter''

'' Are you trying to mess with me?'' He stood up and walked over to me and stood in front of me with his arms folded.

'' No I'm not, he had an affair with my mother like 15 years ago and she died last month. Her last dying wish or whatever in her Will was for me to know who my father was. I took a DNA test and everything''

He walked over to the wall still staring at me.

'' That explains why I have never heard of you.. wait you're only 15!''

'' Yes... why do you seem so shocked?''

I got up and headed out of my room to the stairs and I heard him follow.

'' You just seem mature I guess or maybe I was hoping you were older''

I stopped and turned causing him to almost knock me over on the staircase, he was a step above me.

''Why?''

'' Cause then you wouldn't be jailbait'' he smirked.

I rolled my eyes and ran down the steps and went into the kitchen.

I didn't get why he would even consider being with me, I was your total teenage mess. I had dark black hair which was wavy since it had begun to dry, green eyes with tanned skin.
I had loads of baggage which is probably why I hadnt had a boyfriend or haven't been able to keep a friend.

'' Whats wrong?'' Randy snapped me out of my thoughts as he had taken a seat at the counter.

'' Nothing'' I turned to look at him, he was truly gorgeous.

'' Come over here'' he turned and I stood in front of him, a safe distance until he pulled me close to him.

I was standing between his legs , he wrapped his arms around my waist.

'' I guess kissing you wouldn't be that illegal...''

I could feel myself holding my breath, sure I was good at hiding my feelings but in that moment I couldn't control myself. I bit my lip and stared into his blue eyes, he smiled and leaned in and kissed me on my lips and took it further by pushing his tongue into my mouth. I wasn't really sure what I was suppose to do, it was my first kiss.

He took full control and after a few seconds I got the hang of it and that's when the kiss grew. I felt his hands lift up the hem of my jersey and cup my bottom, lifting me up onto the counter as he stood between my legs. My hands were digging into his sweater on his back. I had never felt this way before, his hands went up my jersey and he wrapped his arms around my waist tightly pulling me so close, I swear I could feel his heart beating against my chest.

'' Mia!'' I heard my dad's voice as well as the door open.

Randy jumped back and went over to the other side of the counter as I jumped off it and sat on a stool, just as my dad walked in.

I turned to look at the door, '' Shit! Randy I completely forgot about our meeting... I take it you have met my daughter''

He came over to stand next to me. '' Yes Sir I have, I haven't been waiting long so its fine''

'' Good, how's Samantha? I heard about the engagement from your father last week''

I had no clue he was engaged. I hated myself so much right now for letting him do that. First kiss with an engaged man, that would be memorable!

The expression on his face as he looked at my father was a bit of shock.

'' Uhm yeah that, she's good... good'' he glanced quickly at me and back at my father.

'' Uhm Dad I'm not feeling so good, I think I should go lie down a bit'' I smiled slightly up at him.

I needed to get out of here as I knew my tears would start falling soon. I was so fucking easy, I only met him 30 minutes ago and I was making out with him, it was all my fault. Just the fact that some guy, a guy like him showed interest in me, caught me off guard.

'' Nice meeting you Randy!'' I left before he could respond,he had clearly been caught out.

I just didn't want to see him again, what an ass.