Chapter 47

''Why haven't you asked me yet?'' I turned in my seat to look at Roman.

He turned his face to look at me as the traffic light turned red,
'' Asked you what?''

'' Roman?'' I raised an eyebrow at him as he clearly knew what I was talking about.

He turned his attention back to the road.

I sighed, '' So you're blocking me out?''

He pulled into the parking lot of the gym, '' I'm not blocking you out Mia. I just don't want us to argue again that's why I didn't ask you, its in the past. Whether you guys hooked up while you were with Randy or with Dave or whatever.''

I got out and so did he, '' And why do you assume I was with someone at the time I was with him?''

'' Because while you were single he was with Nikki'' he turned to look at me.

'' It was last year, after Dave left, we were wasted and it just happened''

He nodded and looked like he had realised something.

'' What?''

'' You know I had a suspicion that day but I just rubbed it off thinking that it couldn't be. I mean his best friends with Randy so he wouldn't..''

'' Like I said, we were drunk''

'' I shouldn't have left...''

'' Left when?'' I looked up into his eyes.

'' That night at the club I saw that you were upset and then we almost...''

'' Roman its in the past..''

'' Well if I didn't leave that night and if Jenna wasn't with me we would have probably gotten together that night and that's actually what I wanted. Everytime you would get close to me, stand between my legs , jump on me. I just wanted to grab you and kiss you, but to you it didn't mean anything. That's how you were, so comfortable with everyone...'' he didn't finish and looked deep in thought.

'' Is that whats bothering you? Because of the fact that I treated everyone like that and now I'm in love with you, which means it could happen with someone else?''

He sighed and nodded as he leaned against the car.

I leaned against him and kissed him. '' Tarzan, stop being like me and overthinking, if I didn't want to marry you I wouldn't have said yes. Now lets go get our gyming on and then head to my parents'' he smiled and pulled me closer.

'' Mmmm you marrying me? I cant wait for that day!'' he leaned down and kissed me gently.

●●●

'' So how did you ask my dad for my hand in marriage?'' I turned to look at Roman as we were heading to my parents' house.

'' Well isn't that suppose to be between me and your father?'' he smirked.

'' Fine!'' I pouted, I felt him grip my hand as he was laughing.

'' That day when you were feeling sick and you fell asleep. I decided to head out to your dad and we sat down and I was like ' Sir, I know that your daughter and I have not been together that long but I can honestly say that I want to spend the rest of my life with her and I have come here today to ask for your blessing'...''

I turned to look at him, '' And then what did he say?''

'' He looked at me seriously for a few seconds and I was fucking nervous because if he said no I didn't know what I would do and then he began saying that it is a bit hasty but we are both adults. He was just concerned because you have gone through a lot and he didn't want me rushing into something and then later deciding that I didn't want to be with you anymore. So I told him that I'm the type of person that knows what he wants in life and that I want to spend the rest of it with you'' he looked ahead and smiled as we pulled into the driveway.