Chapter 48

I walked into the dining room and my dad entered soon after.

'' Where's Roman?'' I asked Paul as I sat down next to him.

'' He's helping Steph, he made us some Samoan dish. Where were you for the last couple hours you said you were going to change and never returned''

''I spaced..'' I stifled a smile.

'' And left poor Roman all alone with your family'' Shane smirked at Roman as he entered carrying a dish and took his seat next to me, he shook his head at Shane.

'' Mia, I can see why you let Roman do all the cooking, he's almost better than you'' Steph smiled as we finished up.

'' That's only cause you haven't tasted my Samoan dishes yet''

Roman pulled his face in a terrified way and shook his head.

'' Hey your mom said it was good for my first try''

'' That's because she loves you but don't worry I'll give you some Samoan cooking lessons'' he turned his face and smiled at me.

I was glad that he wasn't upset over what he heard but I knew he would bring it up later.

'' She is not a good learner at all, ask her what happened when Randy and I taught her how to wrestle! ''

I kicked Paul's leg underneath the table but it was too late, now we were going to speak about the person that he was still upset about.

''I remember when I walked into the backyard and saw that she had him in a bear hug and his face was turning blue and she was shouting 'I did it, I did it' '' Steph laughed.

'' I didn't know I was that strong, see I was a good learner!''

'' Only because at the time you hated Randy and you wanted to hurt him but after he grew on you.. " Shane saw me raising my eyebrow at him to stop talking about Randy. "..she was like a brat. She always wanted to do things her way and we would just end up standing there watching her explain to us what she didn't like and how tired she was and blah blah..''

I rolled my eyes but was happy he got the hint. '' Oh shut up!''

'' So Randy trained you?'' I could feel Roman staring at me as I heard his voice.

'' Yeah and Paul..''

'' So why did you take so long to become a diva?''

'' Well I used to hang backstage but other than that I didn't want to be part of the whole wrestling thing I guess. But then Paul here forced me into it because he thought I was isolated from everyone. I would be in their big house alone and never go out which was not true!''

''Yeah! You loved partying every night!'' Steph smiled.

●●●

'' So you and Roman can spend the night here because I don't want you travelling this late at night'' My dad smiled as I was helping my sister clear the table.

'' I doubt you want Roman to enter your old room!''

'' I've been there once before '' he raised an eyebrow.

Steph smiled at him as we sat down again, '' Well that was before I was cleaning out my dad's messy attic''

'' Yeah when I walked in there this afternoon I got the fright of my life! Dad do you know she hung my pictures everywhere! And has my videos on a tab for display'' I shook my head.

'' Well I do miss you sweetie and now I can just walk into the room and see you '' He smiled and I smiled back at him.

'' So I know its late but you guys wanna go into the theatre watch a movie''