Chapter 6

I opened my eyes and immediately pulled the covers over my face. The sun was way too much for me.

I remembered Roman was lying next to me as I felt his arm around me tighten and pull me against his chest. I felt something against my ass and turned to see if he was awake.
He was still in dreamland it seemed and enjoying it a lot. I didn't want to leave him, but I needed to get a shower, have breakfast and get to the gym before my photoshoot.

I walked back into the bedroom, with my purple gym tights and white tank top with my hair in a messy bun, still wet from the shower.

There was no point in doing anything major with it now cause they'd fix it at the studio.

I was heading to the telephone to call room service when I felt a pair of strong arms grab me and pull me into the bed, covering me with the covers, spooning with me.

I thought he was still sleeping.

'' You showered without me?'' He whispered into my ear, in a childish tone.

I was still giggling from the surprise attack and tried to get out of his grip. '' You ain't going anywhere baby ''

I could feel him smiling against my neck.

'' Roman..'' I couldn't even get the words out, I was still laughing.

'' I woke up and you weren't next to me, I was having such a mind blowing dream about you and wanted to make it a reality. And as you can probably tell I'm ready for action'' With those last words he thrusted his pelvis against me, oh he was ready.

'' And what were we doing in this dream of yours?''

He got on top of me and smirked. '' Oh baby, first I have to get you out of these clothes''

He was reaching to pull down my tights when I stopped him.

'' Roman, we can't. I have a photoshoot at 1, I need to get done its already 10. '' I played with his little beard on his chin.

He gave me a pout and sighed.

'' But I'll try to be real quick'' he muffled into my chest.

I couldn't help giggling, he was acting like such a kid.

I played with his hair. '' Oh we both know that's not possible with you Tarzan''

He laughed and rolled off of me. I got up and went back to the phone.

'' What are you doing?'' He asked while gazing up at me.

He looked so amazing just lying there on his back. The covers draped at the start of his happy trail.

He smirked, knowing where my eyes had just been.

'' Oh if you want it all you have to do is strip for me baby''

I threw him with a pillow, all he did was laugh and then stare at me with a raised eyebrow as I still had the phone in my hand.

''I'm calling room service''

He got up and took the phone out of my hand and put it down.

'' We can go to the cafe downstairs Mia, I'm just going to take a cold shower to calm this guy down'' He winked at me and slapped my ass before disappearing into the bathroom.

●●●

'' I'll have some waffles and lots of chocolate syrup with an espresso and she'll be having a triple chocolate muffin with a skinny latte''

The waiter took our menus and walked off.

'' And you will be sharing those waffles with me'' He gave a slight smile while touching my hand and then quickly pulling his hand away.
'' Sorry, I keep forgetting that I'm not allowed to have PDA with you''