The Wedding

''Mia! Hurry up, you need to get your hair and make up done!''

''I'll be right out!''

We were in the bridal room getting ready for Eva's wedding which was in just a few hours. I loved my dress so much, the girls had woken me up last so it wasn't my fault that I was running late. I headed to join the others.

'' Oh my word Eva, you look so beautiful!'' Eva walked into the room in her wedding dress as my make up just finished.

We were all ready, I decided to check my phone.

All the girls had stayed with Eva at her parents house, so I haven't seen Roman since last night which was blurry thanks to the champagne.

I had a text from him which was sent about an hour ago.

'' On my way to the house with John, I missed you in bed last night. Hopefully the next time we share a bed I wont have to contain myself. Love you baby girl see you soon''

'' Girls its time!'' We heard Eva's mother as well as the music begin.

They opened the door which led into the garden and Nikki them walked out ahead. Jonathan's brother hooked me in as we were up next.

As I walked out I didn't know where to look so I just looked straight , that's when I saw Roman at the end of the second row smiling at me, the look on his face was priceless. He looked so good in a suit and tie which I rarely saw him in.

I felt Roman staring at me the entire ceremony.

'' I do'' Eva responded.

'' You may now kiss your bride!'' their kiss was magical and my eyes met Roman's, he winked at me and mouthed ' I love you'.

I had been crying as the ceremony was so beautiful and it made me realized that I did want a wedding a bit sooner rather than later.

●●●

I was really tired from all the pictures and I hadn't had a chance with Roman the entire day.

I was at the bride's table and he was at the table in front of me with the other guy wrestlers which were invited.

It was time for my speech for Eva.

I stood up and held my champagne glass in my hand, I smiled briefly at Roman who blew a kiss at me.

'' Although I have only known this red-headed beauty for almost three years, I feel like I have literally known her all my life. Our relationship started off a bit rocky but after we sorted out things we were inseparable. She has been like a sister to me and I know that...'' I began tearing up.

'' I'm sorry guys, uhm I know that Jonathan and her will have a married life filled with love and happiness. I have had the honour of spending so much time with the two of them and I can really say that they are the funniest and most amazing people I have ever met and are really perfect for each other. The fact that Eva has chosen me to be her maid of honour just makes this day even more special for me, Yeah I was at the first little wedding but I know this one means so much more, so thank you Eva for that. I would like everyone to raise their glasses please? Eva and Jonathan, I speak on behalf of everyone here when I say that this has been a truly blessed day and thank you guys for letting us be a part of your happiness and we wish you all of the best for the future, Cheers!'' Everyone applauded as I sat down and her parents and brother gave speeches.

''Excuse me miss but would you mind if I asked you for a dance?'' I looked up and saw Roman standing in front of me.

I hadn't really realized that I had isolated myself. He really looked good in his suit.

'' I'm not sure my boyfriend would like that idea'' I was smirking while looking up into his grey eyes.

'' Awww I'm sure he wont mind, maybe I'll get a superman punch but it would sure be worth it!'' he winked at me.

'' A man who likes risks, I like'' I smiled and placed my hand in his as he led me onto the dancefloor.

'' I love this song'' I whispered into Roman's ear as I leaned my head onto his shoulder with my arms wrapped around his neck and his arms around my waist swaying to the music.

Stay by Rihanna was playing in the background.

'' I'll always stay with you baby girl'' I felt his lips graze my ear as he whispered into it.

His words just brought a huge smile onto my face.

I leaned back and stared up at him, '' I love that you have decided to match me''

I fixed his red tie.

'' I love how breathtaking you looked walking down that aisle in this dress''

'' It is a beautiful dress isn't it?'' I dug my fingers gently into the nape of his neck.

'' Well it is a nice dress, but you are the one who makes it beautiful''

I was really taken aback by his compliment and before I could respond his lips met mine.

Our first kiss for the day, I could feel that it was on the verge of becoming deeper as his grip around me tightened, well until I felt a bright light on us.

We broke the kiss and turned to see the photographer.

'' Sorry guys it was a perfect shot!''

We smiled at him and posed for another one and he drifted off.

We continued dancing.

'' Sorry to interrupt guys , but its that part of the night when everything gets interesting. Can all the lovely ladies who have not yet been hitched make there way onto the dance floor as Eva will be throwing her bouquet now!''

Roman gave me a brief kiss and went to join John as Nikki and several others joined me.

'' Get ready ladies, 3,2...''

Eva threw it up in the air and I figured I should join in on the fun and jumped along with Nikki and the others.

I caught it and heard everyone applauding, I just laughed and gracefully took a bow and headed over to join the guys.

Roman pulled me into his arms.

'' Hey Roman this is a sign don't you think?'' Daniel winked at him as he joked.

'' Daniel, leave my man! I got lucky this beautiful bouquet of roses doesn't mean anything'' I smiled.

I noticed John and Roman glance at each other briefly.

'' Right Tarzan?'' I turned to look up at him.

'' Yeah baby girl!'' he smiled back at me.

He leaned down to kiss me, ''we should mingle a bit more because we have to get going soon. I told the pilot that we would be there before 1am..''

'' What time is it?'' he looked down at his watch.

'' Just before 12, I can always call and tell them we'll be later?''

'' Nope its cool, lets get our mingling on big guy!''

●●●

'' I love doing this'' Roman whispered into my ear as our eyes met in the mirror , he had taken off his jacket and tie and was zipping down my dress.

I turned to him as my dress fell to the floor leaving me in my underwear.

We were in the bedroom on the private jet flying down to New York.

'' I know you do and I love doing this'' I unbuttoned his shirt while kissing his neck , I felt his hands grip my waist and pull me closer to him and I could feel his bulge push into me.

I pushed his shirt off and stared into his eyes and saw the lust.

He smiled down at me and moved his hands onto my behind and lift me up into his arms, I wrapped my legs around his waist as our lips met.