Chapter 11

2012

I was walking down the hallway with my sister. I had been around here for about two months now and I loved it, although this has been my first night back on Raw cause I've been touring with the Divas to do promos for the diva search..

'' Dad was like, hey you need to get my daughter back on Raw, she cant be gone that long away from the family''

I couldn't help but smile at the fact of my dad missing me.'' Well I cant wait to see him at the WWE BBQ tomorrow''

'' Yeah this way you'll get to know some more superstars instead of being cooped up with Paul and I and the Bella's'' she nudged me.

I spotted The Shield up ahead and looked back at Steph as the Samoan one, Roman, looked my way.

'' Yeah I guess so, dad is so confusing he wants me to have friends and then goes off on me for falling for one of them. I mean its not my fault his friends with Randy's dad which caused me to start hanging out with Randy.''

''You know he was just looking out for you Mi' Steph stood in front of me.

She couldn't have picked a worse place to stop, we were directly opposite The Shield and I could feel him staring at me like he had been the first night I debuted.

We only exchanged a few sentences and that was about two months ago and I haven't seen him since then.

I realized I had to get back to the discussion with my sister.

'' Yeah but he didn't have to give Randy an ultimatum'' I folded my arms while she sighed.

'' Like he said, Randy Orton had just gotten out of a divorce and the last thing he wanted you to be was some womanizer's rebound Mia. You really need to let that go, don't you think?'' She put her hands on my shoulders and looked at me empathetically.

'' I know but he could've decided that sooner, not two years into our relationship you know? And now ever since January I haven't spoken to him because at the time I was so upset that he let dad put him in such a situation.''

Steph raised an eyebrow at me and started laughing like she realized something. In the corner of my eye I could tell the rest of The Shield members now knew we were there.

'' So that's the reason for you going overboard with your birthday celebration in Vegas with the crew , which resulted in this beautiful creation'' She played with my purple hair.

'' Yeah , anyway I need to get to the Bella's before they leave without me'' I started walking ahead and she walked with me.

ROMAN POV

'' So that's who you were zoning out on us on, I thought you were daydreaming bro'' Dean laughed while we were all watching her walking away with her sister.

Damn she looked beautiful in that tight dress with that gorgeous purple locks. I needed to speak to her again.

'' So let me guess, you heard the whole conversation about Randy?'' Dean raised his eyebrow at me having warned me before.

'' Of course, they were standing two feet away from us. Anyway are we invited to this BBQ thing?''

I headed towards our locker with him following.

'' Everyone is man, its at the McMahon's home in The Hamptons'' Seth answered me.

●●●●●

I walked into the house that I haven't been in since Christmas with Randy and my family. I decided to tame my locks and go for the natural beachy look with my sandals and a white tight fitting dress which had a pleated skirt.