Chapter 43

"This will be our first interview where we're officially together."
Roman smiled at me from the couch wearing a navy blue suit with a white shirt and purple tie and his hair tied back in a low bun.

"Well I guess it is, you nervous? " I peeked over at him as they were finishing up my makeup.

"I was but not anymore, you feeling better? "

I nodded as I took off the robe.

I had a navy blue mini-dress which revealed my cleavage and cut on the sides so that my tattoo could be seen and had a pleated bottom. The hem stopped mid-thigh with gladiator stilettos that stopped just below my knees with my purple hair straight.

"You look breathtaking!" Roman stood up and pulled me into his arms.

"Enough for a selfie?" he smirked down at me and then chuckled.

"Since when do we take selfies? Normally I'll be the one who finds selfies of you and Lucy together but this is a first "

I smiled up at him, reached inside his suit and took out his phone, "Come on big boy, type in your password! "

He raised an eyebrow at me.

"What? "

"Nothing " he smiled and typed it in.

I took the phone and smiled brightly and so did he.

We then took a few crazy ones and it combined automatically. I uploaded it onto instagram and allowed him to type in a caption, "Backstage @TheWendyWilliamsShow with my beautiful woman @MiaMC "

He asked one of the artists to take a full body picture of us and made it his profile pic as we got called to the curtain.

"I would now like to welcome my guests the WWE wrestlers, the Samoan Roman Reigns and Billionaire Princess Mia McMahooooon! "

Roman stepped out first, clutching my hand and led me out, we greeted her as we sat down and waved to the crowd.

I sat down next to her as he joined me on the other side.

"Oh dear Lord if they're already going crazy for you guys right now I wonder what they would have done if Roman had to be in full gear and flipping his hair " Wendy joked. "Mia darling you look beautiful, I really love this unique look that you have "

"Aww thanks Wendy you look great as well, well I always try to be different with the things I do " I smiled.

"Well you do and pull it off, so let's start. I've got some great questions from the crowd right here and hopefully we'll get through all of them "

The crowd went wild which caused Roman to laugh while I blew a kiss and turned back to her.

"So Mia, everyone is quite curious as to what inspired this purple do before and what made it return? "

Roman laughed and I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

"Well thing is it involved a lot of vodka, heartbreak and impulses "

"Sounds interesting... " she smiled brightly wanting to hear more.

"What my beautiful girlfriend over here is trying to say is that her hair is her way of telling people that she doesn't care and she's different " Roman smiled and I nodded in agreement and gave his thigh a squeeze.

"A man who knows his woman daaaaamn, so you guys have been together for six months now?"

The crowd cheered. As far as the public knew that the amount of time and we nodded