Chapter 5

2012

So Paul had convinced me to join the family business because he said he couldn't handle being away from me for months on end.

I had been backstage so many times but something about me actually being an employee, made it different this time.

I spotted three figures in one of the many hallways.

It was The Shield, I hadn't met them yet they were quite new but were already a household name around here. I hadn't realized I was still staring at them and one of them was staring back at me.

I think his name was Reigns and he was definitely gorgeous. I couldn't stop staring, even when he began smirking.

Luckily his friends hadn't noticed it and the stare was broken when I saw Steph heading towards me. I was so happy to see her, living in a big house without her and Paul there sucked so much.

She gave me a big hug.

'' I missed you so much Mi !'' She pulled away and took a piece of my hair.

'' So what inspired this purple ?'' she was smirking as her eyes ran over it.

'' I needed a change from black , don't you like?'' I laughed while doing a twirl.

'' Oh I love..'' she hooked me in and we headed to her office, I noticed Reigns was still staring at me. Now it was just weird.

When I got backstage I was ambushed by most of the superstars, hugging me and telling me how great it was that I finally became a diva.

Everyone loved my hair, the real reason I dyed my hair was actually a crazy, embarrassing story.

I was celebrating my 21st birthday in Vegas with Nikki and Brie earlier this year, we were at Chipping Dale's (biggest male strip club) there was a whole lot of tequila. We were painting the town RED , we landed up at a salon and I played eenie meenie with hair colours. Luckily when I woke up the next morning, we all decided it was here to stay, it had always been my favourite colour anyway.

After a while everyone disappeared as they had matches and segments to get to.

I was walking down the hallway looking through my twitter feeds when it felt like I hit a wall and I fell back.

''Oh my God, I'm so sorry'' was all I heard as I felt a pair of hands lift me up.

I looked up and realized it was him, '' I'm really sorry , I had my music on and was completely zoned out , are you okay?''

His eyes were so... grey.

He had such an amazing smile, I realized I had been staring a bit too long and I pulled myself out of his grasp and straightened myself up.

'' I'm fine, no bruises or anything. I should be apologizing I should remember not to text and walk'' I joked while waving my phone in the air.

He laughed and stroked the back of his neck. '' Next time I'll be sure to give you a fine then'' he winked.

'' Hopefully there wont be a next time hey!'' I smiled and walked past him.

Sure he was hot, but I was not going to let him know that I thought that.

ROMAN

The moment she walked away from me I knew I needed to know her, I should have asked her name. She was so beautiful, so different.

'' Roman, you have a kid , you're engaged!'' I kept thinking to myself.

'' Rome, what's wrong man?'' Dean hit my back.

'' That chick with the purple hair walking there, whats her name?'' I figured there wouldn't be any harm in asking. I've never showed any interest in any of the other divas here, so he wouldn't assume anything, hopefully.

'' Chick with the purple.. Oh no man, that's trouble!'' he turned to face me. '' You are a soon to be married man, well when you eventually start planning the wedding, so please''

Well there goes my 'lie'.

'' Dean, its not like I'm after her ass, I just wanna know her name, I saw her earlier with Stephanie so I'm assuming she must be a new diva but I haven't had time to watch yet, so I didn't see her debut. We spoke briefly and she seemed... nice''

'' She's the bosses daughter man!''

I frowned.

'' She's the one that everyone has been talking about the entire night, it cant be , are you sure that's her?''

She did not seem like one of Vince's kids, I couldn't even picture her with them like that. Although it would explain why she was so friendly with Stephanie.

'' Yes I'm sure, I was in catering about 15minutes ago and I heard and saw most of the superstars heading to the gorilla position. So I asked Randy what was going on and he told me that they were going to congratulate Mia on her debut and that he didn't want to go because the last time she was here and he saw her , they broke up and things would just be awkward and he would probably end up ruining her night... that's why I'm saying she's trouble man.''

'' So she dated Randy? He has dated half of the divas on the roster!''

I headed to our locker, Dean followed.

'' I know but I'm just saying the way he looked when he spoke about her made it seem like they had unfinished business, if you wanna be her friend go ahead. She does seem really 'nice'. But that better be all you wanna be, or should I give Jenna a call?'' he joked.

I really did just want to get to know her as a friend she seemed real fun, I mean who dyes their hair purple?

'' No that's not necessary man, I just want to get to know her thats all.. as a friend... Anyway, I'm just going to shower, then we can head to the hotel, go find Seth''