Chapter 19

'' Are you absolutely sure?''

Roman was wheeling me out of the hospital.

'' Yes I am positive Mia, look Nikki and I will be back on Wednesday and the whole gang will probably be with us , so get as much rest as possible please''

'' Okay, okay, bye love you''

'' Love you too sweetie'' I hung up.

Roman helped me into the car even though I am pretty sure that I could do it myself. We headed for John's house.

'' I was really scared you know?'' Roman said still focusing on the road and gripping my hand.

I looked at him closely now. He looked like a wreck, a beautiful wreck but still a wreck; his eyes were puffy from crying earlier but besides that he looked really tired and worn out.

I squeezed his hand in return and leaned up, placing a kiss on his cheek, although I regretted it as I felt an ache. The doctor said that the pain would subside within a week and wouldn't be that bad as long as I took my meds.

'' I'm sorry, I guess I have a habit of getting hurt '' I joked trying to lighten the mood , but his fake smile told me he was still worried as we pulled into the garage.

He helped me into the bed.

●●●

I woke up and realized Roman was staring down at me.

'' What time is it?'' I yawned.

'' Its just after 2pm , I made you some lunch'' he pointed passed me onto the cupboard.

I turned my head and saw a panini with some juice. I turned my head back at him and sat up.

'' You need to sleep Roman, I get that you are worried but you not sleeping is making me worried, have you even eaten Roman?''

He looked down. '' Roman! ''

'' How the hell can I eat when you are like this and sleep when the last time that I slept, I woke up with the sound of you screaming in pain''

He got up.

'' I am fine Roman but I wont be if you don't look after yourself, so please eat with me?''

He came to sit next to me. I took the panini and gave him half as I bit into my half.

He just looked at it.

'' Would you like me to feed you Roman?'' I raised an eyebrow and smiled at him. He took the panini and began eating.

'' Well clearly we know who is better with food in this relationship!'' I leaned up and got onto his lap.

'' Hey you are suppose to be taking it easy'' His hands went to my waist but then moved down and held onto my thighs.

I locked my fingers behind his neck and kissed him.

'' Well I miss your smile , you are so tense. Can you just try to forget about my injury please'' I gave him a pout.

He pouted back at me, and started batting his eyelashes. I began giggling, I loved when he was goofing around. He smiled at me, a genuine smile, '' There it is!''

I kissed him and pulled him closer to me, his hands travelled up to my waist and squeezed it pulling me towards him.

'' Ouch!''

He pulled back, '' Shit I'm sorry Mia I forgot !''

'' Its okay'' I smiled.

'' I guess we should just cool it for awhile until you are healed you know?'' He smiled up at me and I kissed him and got off his lap and sat Indian style.

'' Yeah I guess, so for the next two days it shall just be movies and sleep''He got up and laid beside me, pulling his Tablet from the cupboard.

'' Yeah, well Jenna heard about your injury, apparently the paps got images of you being put into the ambulance and she told me to keep her updated. She does like you Mia, Its just that with our storyline, her jealousy got the best of her but now she knows how I feel about you and Lucy loves you so she has no hard feelings.''

'' Really?'' I couldn't believe that she could forgive me for being with him, but Roman was right in all the time I have known her she's always loved hanging out with me.

I guess she could sense that Roman and I were doing more than just acting, I really hope she finds happiness.

'' Of course, sure it will be awkward but just give it time, I mean she and I have basically just been friends for all this time and we just couldn't admit it to ourselves for the sake of Luc...but pretending wasn't fair to either of us''

He kissed my forehead.'' I'm glad that she feels that way, no more complications''

I was honestly so relieved.'' Yeah which is why we shall be Facetiming with them now and don't give me the ' I look horrible Roman' because you don't. I haven't slept in four days so I look worse''

I rolled my eyes as he switched it on and within a few minutes I saw Lucy's face pop up. I looked into the block in the corner, I really did look horrible.

'' Aunty Mi!!! MOM!!! Aunty Mi and daddy's here!'' I laughed and saw as her mom walked into the room and pulled Lucy onto her lap.

'' Hi Mia, are you okay, I saw online that your dad said you were being discharged today?''

'' Yeah I'm at home, I'm feeling so much better, I'm sorry for everything''

I needed to get it out there.

'' NOOO please do not apologise, Roman and I had a good run but its better this way'' she smiled genuinely.

'' Aunty Mi, when are we going to play?''

I sat up, '' Well as soon as I feel better, your dad can bring you over to my house okay only if mommy says its fine?''

'' Can I mommy?'' Her mom nodded.

'' I cant wait !''

'' Neither can I sweetie, but I need to go now, I love you okay?'' '' Love you too'' she kissed the screen, I smiled.

'' Bye Jenna!''

'' Bye! I hope that you have a speedy recovery''

'' Thanks''

I headed to the bathroom, I figured Roman needed to spend sometime with them. I ran myself a bath, there was only a slight scar when I took off my bandage.

It seemed pretty healed,but I guess internally I still needed some more time to recover. I loved lying in the bath, it relaxed me, I closed my eyes and leaned my head back.

●●●

'' Babe!'' I felt Roman nudging my arm.

I opened my eyes and saw the concern on his face.

'' You've been in here for two hours, is everything okay, are you in pain?'' he helped me up and handed me a towel.

I wrapped it around myself and got out of the bath.

'' I'm sorry, I took my meds before I took a bath. I guess they were stronger than I thought, no pain though'' I smiled brightly at him and a relieved smile flashed over his face and he cupped my face and kissed me.

'' Lets get your pyjamas on while I cook dinner!''