Chapter 50

Author Note :
I just want to dedicate this chapter to @KALEAREIGNS who votes on each chapter I upload and for taking the time to comment!  Really appreciate it. Might be a while before I update again as I am starting my summer job. There are just a few more chapters left I'll update as soon as I can promise xx

I pushed the apartment door open and walked into the room and closed it just as he was about to enter.

‘’ Seriously Mia! Please open the door, you are overreacting. How did you feel when Randy got his new girlfriend’’

I didn’t say anything.

‘’ Exactly!’’

I opened the door, ‘’ I didn’t fucking care because I was with you, don’t try to throw that in my face right now. Even though I still care about him I don’t give a fuck who he is with. I didn’t care then and I wouldn’t care now because I am with you, but clearly you still have unresolved feelings for Jenna’’

I felt the tears flowing down my face. I could tell that he immediately regretted what he said.

I walked away and went to the bathroom to wash my face.

‘’ What did you expect me to say when you told me? ‘’ he was leaning against the door as I washed my face.

‘’ I didn’t expect you to react like you did’’ I smiled slightly and wiped my face with a towel. I walked past him and I felt him grip my hand and pull me into the doorway with him.

‘’ I'm sorry, I.. I was shocked okay? I do care about her the same like you do Randy, but I don’t have feelings for her. I shouldn’t have gone off on you like that’’ he looked down at me and I could see how bad he felt.

I nodded and smiled up at him, even though he said it I still felt like he had feelings for her.

I walked into the room, ‘’ Mia.. baby girl..’’ he hugged me from behind.

‘’ I have to go, John wanted to take me dress shopping’’ I wiggled out of his arms, I walked out of the room.

‘’ John is taking you dress shopping?’’

‘’ Nikki is out of town and I told him I had to find a dress for the party then he offered..’’

I didn’t even look at him I was still upset, I just left.

●●●

‘’ Do you think I overreacted by leaving him like that?’’ I asked John while I was sitting on the couch in his hotel room.

‘’ No, but I think you could have come up with a better excuse than me taking you dress shopping’’ I smiled, he came over to me and gave me huge hug.

‘’ My mind wasn’t exactly working at its best. I wish I hadn’t brought it up, but I like randomly thought of it, his reaction. I get that its the mother of his child but...’’

‘’But he acted like a jealous ex?’’

I nodded and bit my lip, I was hurt.

‘’ Look John you know for a fact that when Randy began dating Kim, I didn’t care because I was with Roman..’’

‘’And Paul...’’ he stated and I rolled my eyes at him and he held his hands up in defense.

‘’ My point is, why get so upset if you are with someone? Kim was Randy’s first girlfriend after me so its basically the same situation and the way he was shouting at me and questioning me in the fucking street like I'm just some nobody. I swear I wanted to fucking just shove the ring in his face ...’’