Chapter 32

My alarm woke me up, it has been three days since the night I messed up my life. I had cried myself to sleep every night, Dean had to leave yesterday as he had to appear on Smackdown.

I had a busy day ahead as Jenna had phoned me last night asking about the New York trip..

I filled her in on what had happened and she said that she would ask Roman for Lucy but not mention anything about why she wanted her back early. Since it was a surprise for Lucy she couldn't spill the beans.

They would be landing in an hour with my dad's private jet , so I had about an hour and a half as I had arranged for a car to pick them up.

I headed into the shower.

I got out and decided to wear my purple bikini with a white sheer top and a white shorts with some sandals. I decided to straighten my hair even though it would be wet in a couple of hours.

I arranged with my dad for us to visit and he didn't mind, I mentioned that I needed to speak to him as well. My nephews and nieces would be there awhile later so that Lucy would have some company.

I made some pancakes as well as waffles with juice and coffee.

I had just finished when the doorbell rang. I went to open the door and I saw Jenna and Lucy standing next to her with her eyes closed.

'' Okay you can open now!''

Lucy opened her eyes and screeched as she jumped into my arms, '' I knew it, I knew it!''

I hugged Jenna and closed the door behind her as she put her bag down on the couch. She was wearing a summer dress over her bikini and so was Lucy.

We sat at my little kitchen table and dug in.

'' So has person contacted you yet?'' I looked up from my waffles and shook my head.

'' I keep checking my phone and then there is nothing.. I miss him so much, but his probably still angry at me. I shouldn't care because we are over, its what I wanted and that's what he has given me. I just need to move on'' I gave my fakest smile ever.

'' Do you really think that you can just forget about him? Mia, he will come around''

'' He wont , the look in his eyes when he told me to leave. He had given up on fighting because to him that's what I had done. But whatever, come on lets clean up so that we can head to my dad's.''

●●●

We were in the driveway and Lucy was so excited by the size of the house. Although Jenna had been here a few times, Lucy had never.

We held her hand and I opened the door, '' Daaaaaad!''

'' In the kitchen sweetie!''

We went into the kitchen and swung Lucy between us.

'' Dad, you remember Jenna? And this is Lucy!''

He hugged us both and bent down to Lucy's level.

'' Hello Lucy, you can call me V... do you wanna meet Aunty Mi's dog?''

She nodded and I called out my dog's name.

'' Vipeeeeeer''

My Golden Retriever given to me by Randy came racing from the yard into the kitchen. He handed Lucy a ball and she ran outside as Jenna followed, giving us some privacy.

I sat opposite him at the kitchen table and filled him in.

He sighed, '' But you guys were fine just last week''