Chapter 18

'' This house is so big Nikki''

We were lying down in the sun next to the pool. The guys had gone to change into speedos.

We brought it up, teasing them that they weren't man enough to do it and they headed out to the store and got some.

They walked out and we began whistling.

They looked so awkward and were laughing at themselves as they did a model like walk towards us while pouting and posing along the way.

We couldn't stop laughing.

'' Work it baby! wooooo!!''

Roman blew me a kiss.

'' Let me get some music up in here'' Nikki ran inside and got her iPod while the guys were goofing around.

She entered with the song '' Anaconda '' booming, the guys shook their heads knowing they were doomed.

'' Come on guys, don't be such babies, twerk for us!!!!'' Brie yelled out despite all of us being hopeless at it.

'' No way'' Daniel protested.

'' TWERK! TWERK! TWERK!'' We were chanting and then of course John began lip syncing and going down and twerking. We couldn't stop laughing and then the other two joined in.

They were heading to us now and started twerking in front of us.

'' WOOOOO !'' We slapped their asses and Brie ran inside and when she came back, she had dollar bills , giving it to us and we shoved it into their speedos.

'' Who needs Chippingdales when we have you guys! '' Nikki teased.

The song finished and we were all out of breath, us from screaming and them from performing.

'' Well now we need to cool down hey?'' They looked at each other and smiled and then back at us. Before we could stop them they grabbed us and pulled us into the pool with them.

'' You guys are such idiots!'' I pushed Roman as we resurfaced.

'' But yet you ladies still love us'' John winked.

I was about to respond when I felt something between my legs and realized I was being lift onto Roman's shoulder's and looked around to see the other guys doing the same.

'' You guys are going down!'' John screamed out and headed towards us with Nikki on his shoulders.

The three of us were goofing around while the guys held onto our thighs tightly. Brie was the first to go down.

'' Two down baby!'' Roman looked up at me.

'' No hard feelings sister!'' Nikki pouted at me.

I smiled knowing they were no match for us.

'' And that's how you win Tarzan and Jane style!'' Roman was gloating over our victory. He held me tightly and kissed me.

'' Alright! You guys won fair and square, your prize is... DRUMROLL... getting to stay at my house for a few more days'' John winked at us as we rolled our eyes.

●●●

'' Come on baby, I'll be soft'' Roman pulled me into his chest, spooning with me.

'' Roman, NO! We just have two more days that's it. Im sure you can survive'' I closed my eyes trying to sleep.

'' Its been three days , I miss being inside you they wont know..'' he whispered into my ear.

I turned to face him and kissed him gently and he knew I was craving him too but the last thing I needed was a lecture from John.