Chapter 22

'' I'd rather not talk about that now okay?''

''Okay..'' I followed him into the kitchen where Nikki and Brie were packing away the dishes from the dishwasher. Daniel and the other two were sitting at the island sipping beers.

'' How's the eye?'' I stood between Roman and Randy, facing Randy.

'' Its hurting but it will be better in a few hours, your man has a hard fist!''

I was glad they were joking around, they had been friends before I got together with Roman and I didn't want to tear them apart.

'' Its the Samoan bones man!'' Roman joked while flexing his muscles through his t-shirt.

I rolled my eyes at them and went over to my girls.

'' I see you guys are okay? '' Nikki smiled at me while running her fingers through my hair.

I sighed.'' Yes we are, I take it you guys know what happened?''

'' Yeah but don't worry its just us, the others were so busy partying they didn't even notice. Punk and Dean came looking for you but we told them you went to lie down a bit.''

"I'd definitely be lost without you guys! My family is coming down on Saturday so we'll be heading down to the beach for the day. Do you think it would be a good idea if I let Roman tag along? I still have to ask my dad though'' I was leaning against the cupboard and they were facing me blocking my view of the guys.

'' I don't know about Nikki, but I think it would be a good idea, I mean from what Daniel and I heard on our way to get Josie is that he feels insecure about Randy. Maybe its because he is so tight with your family ...''

'' Yeah and inviting him will make him feel a bit better and show him that you really are in love with him and not afraid of letting the world know that you guys are official you know?''

'' Okay so I'll just give my dad a call then, I'll be right back.''

I went into the hallway and called my dad.

It might've been 1am here, but I figured it was probably around dinner time in New York.

'' Mia? Everything okay sweetie?'' I was leaning against the wall.

'' Yes dad, I just wanted to know if it would be okay if I could bring someone along on Saturday?''

''Let me guess, you want to invite Roman?'' he teased.

'' Yes dad!''

'' Sure no problem, I'll speak to you more on Saturday okay? Love you ..''

'' Thanks dad, love you too.'' I hung up and went back into the kitchen , everyone was now sitting at the island.

'' Where did you disappear to?'' Roman pulled me to his side.

Randy continued talking to John, but I saw his face drop a bit.

'' I had a call with my dad, I'll tell you about it later.''

I draped my shoulder over his and turned to the others.

'' Guys I think we should get some sleep''

'' Yeah lets head to bed'' We greeted each other and headed off.

●●●

'' MIA !!! Baby girl you need to wake up!'' I felt Roman nudge my thigh. Those meds really knock me out.

'' I'M AWAKE !!!'' I muffled into the pillow.

I could hear him laughing at me as he was sitting next to me with his hand resting on my thigh.

I peeked up at him, his hair was loose and wet, he was shirtless with a pair of shorts. '' You look so hot!''

I didn't mean for it to come out, he started laughing and leaned down, brushing my hair from my face and kissed my cheek.

'' I cant wait for next week baby '' he winked down at me and then slapped my bottom. '' Come get done, the others are waiting for you, most of them are up''

I sat up, '' Whats the time?''

''Its 11, we're having brunch outside by the pool, so wear a bikini ''

'' Okay'' I got up and headed for the shower.

I decided to wear my black bikini, my scar of the surgery didn't look that bad. I put some bronzer on just to make it less noticeable. I wore a sheer top over it and tied my hair into a messy bun with my bangs and a few strands out.

I walked into the room and found Roman sitting on the edge of the bed with a vest on.

He smiled at me when he noticed me enter the room, I walked over to him and got onto his lap. I cupped his face and kissed him, I felt his arms wrap around me and pull me into him.

He groaned into my lips and pulled back, '' please don't do this''

''Do what?''

''Make me want you even more than I already do. Do you have any idea how sick I am of cold showers?''

I burst out laughing, '' Awww my Tarzan , well I feel the same that's why I couldn't stop myself''

I got up and took his hand, we headed down to the pool.

Everyone was busy taking their seats and we greeted each other, I sat between Roman and Punk. We dug into waffles and pancakes courtesy of John, Daniel and Dean.

'' You know Raw wasn't the same without you there at the gorilla position waiting for us!'' Jimmy complained.

'' And I had gotten so used to you bringing me coffee in catering'' Randy sighed.

'' And coming to sit next to me and having our talks when everyone is asleep and all we can do is stay awake'' John smiled.

I rolled my eyes, '' you guys are making this sound like my eulogy!''

'' And just as a reminder I wasn't at Raw either, in case anyone missed me! '' Roman said sarcastically, everyone began laughing.

I gave his neck a squeeze. '' You aren't the sick one baby!''

●●●

We cleared the table and then we jumped into the pool, well they did. I took off my top and loosened my hair, I climbed onto the rocks of the waterfall with Eva.

'' I've missed you so much, I've been so busy travelling , we need to catch up!'' Eva sighed while hugging me.

'' Definitely! Maybe Sunday ? Then we can travel to Nashville together for Raw cause I have to be there with Roman''

'' That's definitely a plan! Lets do this!'' she clutched my hand and we stood on the edge.

'' 3..2..'' we jumped into the pool.

'' WOOOOOO!!!!'' I heard everyone cheering as we resurfaced, we began laughing.