Prologue

His eyes shot open, frantic with fear he gripped at the side of the bed he lay on confused and frightened. He found the stuffing falling out carelessly on the ground. A room. A white room. He attempted to scream but instead he flinched at the sudden pain of his bones feeling so moved out of place. His broad shoulders had turned bigger, sturdier somehow. He wanted to know his appearance. The way he looked. Surely, if he felt different, he'd look different. A clock. There was a clock. 14:28. Two minutes. He needed to be there in two minutes. His girl. She'd be waiting. He couldn't leave her, not now. Not when she'd needed him most.

"WHY AM I HERE?!?" He managed to get out, in a roar.
A pale boy, dressed in black leather and had curly hair came into vision. He came through, running, from something that looked somewhat like a door. He rushed his name through his lips multiple times. His best friend. 17 years, his whole life. "D-Diego," he choked out, "
"I'm here, it's me, Marco." He friend took his hand in his, "I'll explain everything later, first, let me just..." He stood up and ran to the other side. He inhaled carefully. "Werewolf."
"Shut up, Diego, I'm being serious, why am I in..." He looked around, taking in his surroundings, more carefully this time, "why am I in this room?"
"Werewolf, marco. You're a werewolf."
"No, you're kidding, what does that make you? A vampire?" He mocked. His friend looked down, avoiding the question. "Diego, are you saying that... You're a vampire?"
"Marco, listen, we've been best friend for 17 years, this... It's gonna do some damage, I need you to--"
"Shut up! You're lying to me, you're deranged. Where's Francesca? I need to see her!" He started to lose it, shouting and screaming. "What about my mother? What will she think of me? She'll kick me out."
"Your mothers dead." Diego whispered quietly.
"Dead?!" He sat up, only to find himself in excruciating pain, "I wake up, in a completely isolated room, find out I'm late to the most the most important day for my girlfriend, get told I'm a werewolf and my best friends a vampire and MY MOTHERS DEAD?!?!" He fell back into the bed. He closed his eyes and let the burning tears fall. His mother was all he had left, his sister and now his mother. "Why me?" He asked, to no one in particular, "it's my fault." His friend said.
"What?"
"Marco, it's all my fault. Listen, I am a vampire and you are a werewolf. You are now. I... I messed up. I'm already gonna get an ear in from Leon. And I know you're probably confused out of your mind but you cannot tell anyone, not Francesca, not your father, nobody."
"Are you serious? I have to tell Francesca. My father, he didn't care about me in the first place. Why would he care if I was a bloody animal?"
He sat up and tried to stand, his legs failed and he was caught by his friend. "Diego, what's wrong?"
He chuckled slightly, "I should be asking you that question."
"No, why... Why do you look so... Revolted."
"Seriously? Marco? Vampire and Werewolf?"
"Oh yeah, um, I.." He hopped out of his friends arms and stood against the wall, he felt normal, for a brief second. He glimpsed at the door and whispered, "sorry, Diego, she needs me." And he ran out the door.

So this is my second story, tell me what you all think :)