-8•Federico

"Nathalia Vidal," there she stood. At the door, pale skin, red lips, black curly hair. Snow White right before your eyes.
"Federico Gevicci. Thank you for having me,"
"Uh, uhm, yeah,"
I said, dumbfounded. She revealed her whole face by pulling the hood off her head, her majestic eyes looked inside the house. "Is Vargas here?"
"Yeah, yes. Come in," I said, stepping aside so she can come in. In one swift glide she was already by the sofa. Sitting down, and looking around, examining anything and everything. "Yes. This seems about right. Fede, tell me," I walked over to her and nodded my head, assuring her to carry on, "is it true that a werewolf is here?" I gulped. This could go two ways, she'd get up and leave, or she'd understand. "Yes."
"Bring him to me,"
"Yes," I repeated once again, under the eyes of Nathalia there were only certain words you could say without feeling stupid or even being punished.
As if we rehearsed it, Diego ascended from the golden staircase, the lycanthrope following closely behind. "Marco," Nathalia rose from her seat and was soon face to face with the wolf. "Marco..." She repeated the name. Tasting it on her tongue. "Tell me, who was it that turned you,"
"Um, I'm not aware of that answer..."
"Nathalia," she smiled.
"Nathalia? That's rather long isn't it. What about Naty?" The room fell silent.
"I haven't felt like Naty in a long time,"
"Excuse me?" Marco's eyebrows furrowed together. "What— I'm confused."
"Oh, another story for another day."
"Right, well... Marco, why don't you stay here while I go get Leon, and Nathalia, Diego can get you something to drink?" I offered.
"No, no. I'm fine, honestly." Nathalia smiled as the dog walked to the office. Not long after, we were all sat in the room. Nathalia next Marco who was next to Diego. Then Leon on one sofa and me on the other.
"So what brings you here?" Leon started, looking at the ground.
"To bring my condolences to your father. Also to help. You see, back in the 1800's I was immensely popular. Me along with two others, most feared some could say. And... I know who it is." She looked up from her hands, "the one who made Leon bloodthirsty for innocents, the one who arranged Marco's... Change." She looked into the eyes of Leon, they turned a bright red. A fearful fire burning into the helpful hazel grey, "and they're not stopping until they're the one in charge."
We all looked at her with wide eyes. "But first me must go to the other person in our group." She whispered. It almost seemed like she was afraid to admit we should go– afraid for herself.

***

We arrived at a big house, with a simple wooden door. Nathalia hit the door with her knuckles resulting in three loud echoing knocks. "Are you sure it's here?" Diego asked, with a confused face. "I'm more than sure," she responded.
The door slowly creaked open and a man came into view. His short curly hair was evident under the cap, his eyes softened at the sight of Nathalia. "Naty..."
"We're simply here for business. We need to use your... Specialties." He nodded quickly then stepped to the right as we all piled in. "Can I offer you some blood?" He stammered. Like he was scared yet he had this aura of confidence floating around him. "Naty what're–"
"Nathalia, it's Nathalia to you."
"Nathalia," he carried on, bewilderment evident in his voice, "what're you doing with a werewolf?"
"That's not important."
"Right, well, I'll go get the book," in no time he returned with an old book. "Here," he gave it to Nathalia who simply took it with a bow of her head. "This," she explained, "is what can tell us where he is, what he's doing and we need the Lycanthrope to do it,"
"What? Me, why?" Marco asked.
"Because, you were his first victim. And you are the only innocent one here,"
"Ok, well... What do I need to do,"
She drew in a sharp breath, "ok, I'll open the book to page 2137, you need to change and put a drop of your blood on the page."
"Change? I haven't done that how do I–"
"Get angry," I answered. All eyes turned to me, "what? I watch teen wolf and twilight is awesome."
"Dude, what the hell?" Leon asked.
"Ok, so Marco... Um, Francesca is ugly?" I tried. He shook his head then Diego tried. "Ok uh Francesca is... Uh," he swallowed before finishing, "seeing me,"
We all heard a few cracks then looked to Marco, "halfway there." Nathalia said.
"You killed your mother," Leon said.
That was it.
He was a hairy... Thing.
"Now what?" His voice lower and raspier than usual.
"Come." Nathalia said as he obeyed. I guess you could say, like a dog.
"She took a knife from the still unnamed man and cut at the top of his finger. We all closed our eyes. The blood of a werewolf is too bitter. It's poison to a vampire.
"Done."
We watched as the paper turned red, images began swirling and people started screaming until we saw what it was that had caused all the ruckus. I could only see the back of the person when he bought in the next person he'd kill. I became short of breath and thought I was seeing things. Short brown hair, that was curling at her shoulders. I would recognise that voice anywhere. "Please!" It screamed. Until I actually saw her face, I knew it was true. Leon came over to me and gave me a small re-assuring smile.
"What's wrong?" Nathalia asked in pure curiosity. I looked into her red eyes, her gaze matching my own, teary brown ones. I whispered, loud enough for them to hear. "That's my Mother,"

Yoooo bye bye Fede's mum.
Gosh I'm so crazy.
It's so cold... But it's England when isn't it cold? Right then, please comment on whether it's good or not.
Harps