-2•Ludmila

"Wait, so you're saying that out of nowhere you're going back to Italy?" I folded my arms and rolled my eyes. Stupid Federico, after all the chasing he goes back to stupid Italy! "Well not exactly, you see, I'm going back temporarily. There's some business I need to take care of,"
"Business?!" I said unfolding my arms and placing them on my hips. "So you're going back to Italy, temporarily, to take care of business!" I practically yelled, people through some weird looks in our direction, it's a bit bizarre. Yelling in the middle of a park. "Goddamit Fede! You always stall on me. There is no commitment in this relationship from you! I think I need space." I stormed off, leaving him in his place, Italy, Italy, Italy it's all I bloody hear. "Stupid Italy, stupid Federico, stupid relationship," I muttered to myself. I hadn't realised but soon it got dark. I kicked some leaves that were lying on the ground.  

A few hours had passed and I was wandering around a forest I somehow stumbled into. I heard rustling in the bushes but I  ignored it. It's fine, Ludmila. Don't worry. I heard it again. This time, I decided to investigate... Bad idea. I don't know what happened but I was suddenly pushed against the tree. "
This was it. This is how I was gonna die. "Stay still, don't move and all will be fine." A raspy voice I identified as a males whispered in my ear.
"Are you gonna kill me?" Well duh, he's not throwing you a party.
"That's a silly question," he chuckled. I felt his fingers pushing my hair back and tracing my neck. He brought his other hand up to my cheek and stroked it slightly. "Ludmi..." He whispered.
"How do you know my name,"
"I know a lot more about you than you know."
He brought his lips closer and I closed my eyes. I turned my head to the side and pushed him off me. I looked to the ground where he lay I crouched down to move the hair out of his face. No... It couldn't be! He... He's a monster. A short gasp escaped my mouth. I suddenly felt his cold grip on my wrist and I saw his sinister smile looking at me. "Ludmila, darling. Don't go now," that was the last thing I heard before I felt his teeth soak into my neck. The blood drained out of me, as I went cold all over.
What the hell just happened?
I dropped and my eyes were closed. I had no way of moving no matter how hard I tried. In the end I gave up, until he picked me up and we  we started moving. He must've thought I was dead.  DUNDUNDUUUUNNN.
That was incredibly horrible but hey. I have homework to do but I thought why don't I write because I'd much rather do that. Well, anyway, who do you think it is with Ludmi? Who do you think bit her?? You don't know how many times I had to re write this becaus watts as played up on me and the whole thing repeated like 3 times.... This story is a bit weird I know but... I'm gonna shut up now.
Bye!!
Harps