-14•Federico

Dedicated to @Fedemila4ever for always commenting on this story and making me feel great for writing it! Truly grateful! Thank you for the encouragement... Here's something from Fede's POV :)

I was sitting with Ludmila, my arm around her and her head on my shoulder when the doorbell rang. She looked up at me, "Should we open it?" She asked, moving her head to look at me. 

"I don't know," I hesitated, "Maybe,"  She looked at me, "But... since no one's around we could..." I pressed her lips to mine and held her face in my hands. She quickly responded, by sitting on me with her lips still pressed to mine,  both her legs on either side of me. Her hands played with my hair at the back of my neck. I bit her lower lip gently and kissed her hungrily, my hands moved to her lower back, holding her against me,  I moved away and was about to kiss her neck when the doorbell rang again and I groaned and Ludmila laughed and moved off of my lap. 

I went to go open it, there stood the same guy we saw when we went to his house. The house Nathalia took us to. "Hello, where's Naty," He asked, I opened the door wider and let him in.

"Um, I'm not sure, upstairs I think," I said as Nathalia came from the stairs.  "Well, she's uh, here now." I said awkwardly scratching the back of my neck. 

"Maxi? What are you doing here?" She asked, shocked. 

"I came to help, about-"

"Don't say his name," she whispered, "But if you must know, we're figuring out ways to kill him," she said, gesturing him to follow her. Ludmi and I went with them, Leon was in the room, looking at a map, biting his nail along with Cami, who was being hugged by Diego from behind as they were also looking at the map. Marco was sitting on the couch by the corner, staring out the window. 

"This is Maxi, he'll help," Naty said to us all. I went to stand by Leon who gave me a small smile, I felt relieved, finally, my best friend looked at me. He didn't even talk to me when I bit Vilu... If you think about it, it's fair because he bit my girlfriend... but she's his sister. I was deep in thought when I noticed Ludmila's well-manicured fingers clicking in front of me. "Federico," she said, waving her hand in my face. I blinked and looked at her. 

"Sorry, what happened?" I asked her. She looked at Leon quickly. 

"I'm gonna go see where Violetta is, she's the only one that isn't here," Ludmila mentioned. I nodded as she left after kissing my cheek.

"So," I began, "Care to explain this," I asked, looking at the map.

"It's the game plan," Marco said, standing by Camila. "It's how we get to this guy's Batcave," He said. Camila laughed at his reference. 

"So, we get there how?" I asked.

"We need to figure that out, you see, it's not as easy as going to a house and knocking on the door."  Nathalia said as I nodded along, "So, we need to get there soon, tomorrow." She said looking at us all. 

"Tomorrow," I repeated.

"Tomorrow," Camila said, looking at us, "Tomorrow? Are you freaking serious?" She asked, looking at us as if we were crazy.

"Yes, tomorrow, calm down," Marco said, picking up one of the daggers that were on the table. He threw it in the air and caught it by the handle. I looked at him, he was literally admiring the blade. "Cool," he said, looking up at us all. "I dibs this one," He said, pointing at the blade. We couldn't help but laugh, we needed his goofiness on this trip. Everyone else took it as a cue to leave, only Leon and I were left. The door opened and Ludmila looked at me and quickly gestured for me to meet her outside. 

I moved and walked to the door, but Leon held my shoulder, "What happened? Is it about Violetta?" He asked worriedly. I shook my head. 

"I don't know but I'll tell you if it is," I waited for Leon to walk out before I saw Ludmila by the door. "What happened?" I asked.

"Ssh!" She whispered harshly. She looked around to make sure no one was around, "Violetta," She whispered, "She... She wants to..." Her face changed and her eyes widened,  "help us fight this guy, but she's scared Leon's gonna say no," She avoided looking behind me, so I turned around and saw Leon. Ludmila chuckled lightly before looking to the floor.

"Leon, dude, I would've told you why were you-"

"I was getting my phone, I left it there and I heard Vilu's name,"  He explained, "Well, I better go talk to her," he said before going up the stairs.

"So," I turned to face Ludmi, "Do you wanna tell me what she really said?" I asked, a smirk on my lips.

"How did you-"

"That doesn't matter I know you too well, now, what did she say?"

"She, um," She cleared her throat, "She told me that she had a dream, right, but she was a vampire and she had a family, with Leon." I nodded.

"Right...?"

"And now... she says that she... wants to be... um,  a vampire," Ludmila finished slowly. "But she doesn't know how to tell Leon and-" I held Ludmila's shoulders.

"Don't worry, they'll be fine... I just..." I let out a deep breath, "wow, Vilu actually wants to, I mean, I never thought she'd wanna, you know,"

Ludmila smiled and nodded, "Yeah, I know," She hugged me tight and kissed my lips lightly. She walked away and I stood in my place.

"What the hell is Leon gonna do?" I muttered to myself before turning around and following Ludmila.

***

HEY GUYS, I KNOW IT'S A SHORT CHAPTER BUT AT LEAST I UPDATED, I HAVE A PLAN OF HOW THE REST OF THE CHAPTERS WILL BE AND THIS BOOK IS NEARING TO THE END, THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE, DON'T YOU WORRY!

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!

SO LONG AND GOOD NIGHT

-HARPS AKA TINISTAX19