-1•Diego

"What do you mean he ran away?"
"I'm sorry, I was explaining it to him and he just... Went." He opened his mouth to say something but Leon came through the front door with his arm around Violetta, her curls falling around her face carelessly. I clenched my jaw and leon stopped short when he saw us. He told Vilu to wait in the hall and she obeyed. He kissed her cheek and I blinked furiously. "Dad. Diego. What happened."
It wasn't a question. "He let the stupid wolf go."
"He's not stupid. And if you just listen I think I know where he is!"
"Where?" Leon asked.
"With Francesca." I mumbled. Vilu knocked on the door and apologised for interrupting. She was avoiding te gaze if Mr. Vargas. The clan leader. She knew about us being vampires. She walked in on him changing and Leon had to tell her when he bit me, federico came from the Clan in Italy. He's staying with us for some time. We had to hide under aliases. Leon had to go and get himself a girlfriend. Who's a human.
"Leon, my, dad... Wants me home. Now." She innocently smiled as she closed the door behind her. " Vilu, wait!" Leon called as he ran after her. He gave us both a look and ran out. "End of the day, if I do not have that thing here by the end of the day, she gets it," he said, referring to Vilu, "t-that doesn't affect me."
"It affects your brother."
I turned my head away and brought it back to face him, "he's not my brother!" I snapped and walked out.
I scoffed at the thought. Him. My brother? You'd be out of your mind. He's the bloody reason I'm in this mess. Leon is the perfect child. He got to tell his 'lifelong' girlfriend and I couldn't tell my friend of 17 years.
He's deluded, Mr. Vargas, he's a crazy deluded man.
If he gave me one day. Just one day, it would be easier, he'd bound to be at school.
"End of the day, end of the day my ass." I muttered to myself, I walked into something and cursed incoherently to myself, "watch it, will ya!"'I snapped, I looked up and saw a girl, a goth, yet, she looked beautiful. The black, ripped, skinny jeans, the dark purple lipstick, and her fiery red locks were what but me the most.
"Sorry, jeez man, chill." She blew a bubble in her gum and popped it with her teeth. "Want one?" She offered, I was about to accept when I remembered I can't fricking eat. I just stared.
"Dude, you're creeping me out,"
"Sorry, um, do you know where a guy went? About yay high," I say, moving my hand up to my height, "really like, boom hair?" I imitated his hair by touching my own and expanding it.
"Um, no." She looked down and asked, "what's your name? My mum said never talk to strangers and if I know your name, then, you're not a stranger," she smiled, a slight one.
"Diego,"
"Camila," she looked up and her eyes widened, I don't know why, she pointed at me and I looked behind, there was nothing there, "f-fangs," she choked out, my hands raised to my mouth and I felt the sharp canine sticking out. "Camila, I..."
"You're a Vampire," a huge smirk grew on her... "I'm, I'm a warlock,"
"Really? You, I," a vampire has a mate, like a werewolf, but different. We meet them, we don't know it's them and then, boom, you wanna hold their cheeks and kiss them. I had thought Camila was mine. But she's a warlock, that means we can't... "We can, you know, me being a warlock has no difference to it." I smacked my palm to my forehead, "you can read minds."
"Yeah, you didn't need to describe your friend." She grabbed my hand and I felt a spark, "I can find your friend," she pulled me away. I just hope I did the right thing. I took my phone out my pocket, my right hand still firm with Camila's. 11:24. I still had time. "Don't worry, we'll find him before the end of the day." She smiled at me genuinely.

YAAAYYYY I UPDATED heh finally

Ok, I have my first ever planned story so I'm focussing in that... THERE WILL BE UPDATES don't worry... If you were anyway, so I'm going to write every chapter for that book and publish it as my FIRST EVER COMPLETED BOOK.
so... Camiego😏😏 fricking ultimate ship goals.