Mid-Finale

part one

1890 AD

The girl and boy, that had been together for a few years, walked hand in hand down the streets, she stopped and smiled at him, "I love you, you know." she carried on walking before turning around to see the boy, looking at her dumbfounded, "Well, aren't you coming?" she giggled before running off into the forest ahead of them. She found herself in the centre of the forest, surrounded  by the trees, the only sound she could hear was the trees rustling and her heavy breathing. She wasn't used to the fast running yet.

suddenly, there was a different gust of wind, the one caused by someone running too fast, and she knew exactly who it was, "Maxi," she giggled, biting her bottom lip. "Where did you go?"

the boy emerged from the trees and ran to her, within seconds, he was in front of her, and she was against a tree. his hands were placed on her hips before he whispered into her ear, "I love you, too" he gently placed his lips on hers for a few seconds before he pulled away.

The girl looked down and tried to hide her blushes behind her dangerous curls, "Naty," he said, "come on. You know I love it when you blush,"

She giggled before stopping abruptly. "Where's Andres?"
Andres, the third accomplice in their trio. He was a bit of a trouble maker. He'd create chaos in the small towns and steal the bakers bread.
"Naty," maxi whispered "he didn't want me to tell you because-"

"Maxi," she whispered, looking into his eyes, her red ones burning into his golden ones, "Maxi tell me he didn't go through with it, tell me"

he gulped. "Naty, i tried to stop him, i swear, he wouldn't-"

"Well you didn't try hard enough!" she yelled, moving away from Maxi, "Maxi, don't you understand? He's going to kill anyone who doesn't listen to him, Maxi..." She looked down, "He's going to sign his life away to the devil," She whispered.

"Well, then. let's go," he grabbed Naty's hand and they ran. Not really knowing what they were getting themselves in for.

It's really not what Andres had expected, he expected red gloomy lights, fire burning at every corner, but he was told to go to the park. He wouldn't call it the usual way of signing your life away to the devil.

"Andres!"

he silently cursed the determined girl, "Nathalia," he said, "Please. go away, for your own safety!" he said, clearly agitated.

"Andres, why?" she asked, so disappointed. The boy just walked away, but it wasn't any help, the girl and boy he had encountered just seconds ago were now by his side.

"Look, guys, I wouldn't expect you to understand but, there's nothing for me here, i want to be more than this!" he said, Nathalia was taken aback, she'd never seen this side of her friend before. "I want to be powerful," he looked at Nathalia, suddenly disgusted, "I envy you, Naty, you're the most powerful Vampire in the world, and you don't do anything about it!" He yelled in her face, Maxi stood forward, to protect Naty.

"Andres!" he yelled, "Stop this nonsense!"

"Maxi," he said simply, a devious smile spreading across his face, "It's the furthest from nonsense. I'm the new Satan." he sneered.

"What?" Naty whispered, she looked up at Andres in realization, "You, you want to be the devil?" she questioned, quite disgusted. "What's wrong with you!" she spat.

"Nothing," Andres replied before rolling his eyes, "Nathalia you're really annoying me now,"

"Good! maybe then you-" she was cut off by being thrown against the wall, maxi quickly ran to her aid.

"You can't stop me now, I'll be invincible then." Andres said before disappearing.

Nathalia quickly stood up and looked at Maxi, "You let him go! Maxi, we could have stopped this, do you know what he's capable of as soon as he sells his soul! He'll kill the devil himself!" Naty's eyes burned with anger.

She turned to Maxi, "Never speak to me again, I lost my best friend because of you, Maxi,"

1993 AD

"Angie!" Maria called down the stairs, "Angie come quick!"

Angeles went running up to her older sister who was in her room, Angeles ran up to her to see what she was looking at outside the window, she looked up at her 20 year old sister, though she still looked 18 "What?"

"Look!" Maria pointed. "Him," she sighed, "Isn't he handsome?"

"And human," Angeles giggled, looking at the man who stood by the bus stop.

"I'm gonna marry him one day," Maria concluded, before looking at Angeles.

"Angie, i need your help."

"Mine?" Angie's eyes widened, "Why?"

"Follow me." was all Maria said to her sister.

she led her sister into their basement, which their father strictly banned them from and they were definitely not meant to be in there. Angeles looked at Maria with wide eyes, "What the-"

"Angie! listen, do you wanna help me? or not?"

Angie sighed, before nodding. "So," she started, "Have you ever spoken to the guy, do you know his name?"

"Yes, German, and, " she looked around, before whispering, "We've been on a date, and, he knows."

Angie looked at her sister before shaking her head, "Maria are you serious?!"

Maria smiled sheepishly, before bringing out a big book, she opened it to a [age that showed a vampire becoming human. 

"This, " she said, "Is what's going to get me him, forever." she stated. The basement door opened, and before they could move, Maria and Angie's father was looking at them, Angie gulped.

"Maria," he said sternly, "You will not become human."

"Yes i will," she gasped, before running out of the house. She knew exactly where to go, to Sapientes, Latin for 'the wise'. He could make her human, his family descended from a rare kind of vampires, him and his friends were very known. They had a past that no vampire actually talks about. 

She'll be human. She knew it.

1997

"Maria," Herman smiled at her, "You did it,"

"We did it," she said, looking at her newborn daughter. "I never thought i'd be here," 

"What do you mean?" German asked.

"Be here, be human, i guess." she looked at German, "I don't want her to know about that, ok, we'll never tell her. ever." she said as German nodded. 

Maria closed that part of her life off. And a new life began when she married German. The door to the room opened Pablo, Angie's longtime boyfriend walked in, with a concerned look.

"Pablo," Maria said, "What happened?" she asked, her smile fading.

"Angie," He said.

German had only met Angie once, maybe twice.

"Jade and Matias. They found out she knew. They took her."

***

HEY HEY 

WHAT'S UP GUYS!!!

THIS HERE IS PART ONE AKA THE PAST OF THE STORY.

PART TWO IS PRESENT DAY WHICH I'LL BE GETTING A START ON RIGHT AWAY.

THIS HERE IS SOME SELF PROMO SO GUYS PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW ASK/RANT BOOK, "I DON'T EVEN KNOW" Y'ALL CAN ASK ME SOME QUESTIONS, VIOLETTA BASED OR ANYTHING ELSE BASED.

ALSO, THE STORY PART IS 1124 WORDS WHOOP ANY TEEN WOLF FANS HERE?? GET IT? MAYBE?

NO.. OK.

MEDIA: HOUSE OF MEMORIES, PANIC! AT THE DISCO. SOME REASON IT FITS THE CHAPTER/STORY IDK.

SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT (THATS MY THING NOW, )

-HARPS AKA TINISTAX19