-6•Leon

I woke up with the bright morning light hitting my eyes, I blinked numerously to adjust my eyes.  I didn't need to look in the mirror to see how I looked. I already knew, red puffy eyes, my hair matted down to my forehead. I lay on the sofa in my room, my eyes were closed.
My eyes opened and the vibration from the desk next to my room. I reached over and read the text multiple times before it was engraved into my brain. Even then, I didn't want to believe it.
From: Vilu😘
I'm sorry, I'll miss you...
Before I realised it, my hands were moving across the screen, tapping each letter as they formed words. After I sent the text, I read over what I wrote.
To: Vilu😘
What do you mean? I love you. You love me, your father has to understand.
I heard the buzz and read what she wrote with a frown on my face.
From: Vilu😘
Leon... I'm sorry.
Bye.

To Vilu😘
Why?
I waited for her reply, my eyes were glued to the screen, I felt the way my heart crashed.
Read 11:24
I stood up and got ready. If I'm going to lead the house clan, I needed to be prepared.
As I got down the stairs, I saw Federico and Ludmila siting together, he was probably teaching her the history. How to create your own bite; how to even bite. It was all way too much.
"Gevicci, Ferro." I said, making my way down the stairs. They instantly looked up, i smirked at how Ludmi's eyes were red with the lust for hunger. "You wanna sort food out for your girlfriend? Or should I?" I asked Fede. His mouth formed an 'O' shape and he looked at her. She smiled innocently, revealing the fangs. He took her hand and they walked away. I was alone. I took a peek at my phone. Still no messages. I bit my lip and stretched my arms around the back of my neck. God, Violetta. Just answer me! I slammed my hand into the table below me as the front door opened and Diego came running over. I could smell the warlock on him, "getting some are you?" I smirked, he clearly got some action last night, his hair was on the way it is after he... You know. No, I'm not a creep. He just happens to have the room next door to me and I get the pleasure of hearing the pleasure. Note the sarcasm. In fact, write it down in big red letters.
S A R C A S M!!!
"Shut it," he muttered before examining the ruins of the table.  "I heard about your father. And I also heard about Vilu..." He said, taking another look at the room. "Which one is it?"
"Does it need to be one, Diego? I... This- it's all too much. I'm not ready! I only stopped growing last year! I can't do this!" I yelled, collapsing into the sofa and dropping my head into my hands. I soon felt the sofa dip beside me and Diego wrapping his arm around me, in a bro kind of hug.
"Hey, you'll get through it. We'll get through it." I looked up at his smiling face. "Yeah sure whatever," I mumbled before getting up. "First order of business," I started, "tidy the table up," I smirked but it grew into a grin when Diego's face changed into an are you serious face. "You're having fun already, aren't you?" He smirked.
"Maybe," I shrugged and walked away into the kitchen and opened the fridge. There were packets, bottles and cartons of blood, "hey, Didi, want a cup of blood?" I called, what a normal question... Not! I thought to myself. 2 years ago, if someone said to me, I would've legged out their house. He didn't reply so I went to check, I found a note saying:
Went to see Camila, Something To do with Marco
-D
Camila... The warlock.
I got my phone from the sofa and put it in my pocket. After having a cup of blood- again, not normal- I went for a walk of fresh air. Even though I'm bloody dead.

*
Ok, I seriously love the sarcasm part. Yay, I updated. School and life in general gets in the way a lot so yeah. I the winter house games tomorrow and I really can't be asked but at least I miss science right? Right?? Heh. Um bye?
-Harps