-11•Violetta

I woke up in Leon's bed, that he probably had for show. Shame though, I thought as I smiled into his pillow. It's a comfy bed. He wasn't in his room, and I don't even know how I got here.
It looks like he hasn't been in here all night. Weird. It's his room, besides I'd have expected him to be waiting for me to wake up.
I took and deep breath in, inhaling Leon's heavy scent. I checked my phone and looked at it in surprise, I rubbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming.
Don't come home from Leon's too late x, Dad.
I closed my eyes again and tried to sleep.  Then I remembered everything that happened yesterday.

I had an aunt.

Leon has a sister, and then it hit me.
They're probably figuring out ways to go to hell.

I sat up, concluding I couldn't go back to sleep after tossing and turning for an hour. My eyes darted to the antique clock hanging on top of the door, it was only 9:45 am. I sighed and pulled myself out of the comfy bed and made my way to the bathroom.
I realised my clothes were lying on the sofa and I was in an oversized blue top and grey joggers. Clearly Leon's as they were both too big for my petite body.
I passed Diego's room on the way. His door was open and he smiled at me, "Good afternoon," he joked. As I have him a sarcastic smile.
"She's waking up," I pointed at Camila who was sleeping on his lap.

I made my way to the bathroom and ran my hand through my hair. I looked at my reflection sleepily, I looked in the cupboard under the sink and pulled a brand new toothbrush out of a packet I found in there and brushed my teeth.
Did I really fall asleep here?
I mean, we all stayed up pretty late, figuring a lot of things out. I mean I didn't understand anything they were saying.
I just don't remember falling asleep. I walked out the bathroom after splashing my face with cold water and drying it.
I went back into Leon's room and sat on the bed, still pretty tired.  I realised that he must've changed me and I felt slightly awkward thinking about it. I mean, we aren't together anymore. Are we?
Did anything I found out yesterday change anything? The fact that my mother was a vampire? Like Leon is. I mean, it gave me hope but, I don't know.
I debated on whether or not to change back into my clothes from yesterday or just like this.
"Just go like that," I looked up at Camila and smiled. She was leaning in the doorframe.
"How did you-"
She shrugged her shoulders, "I can read minds," she said casually. I looked at her, "are you serious?" I laughed dryly, "this gets weirder and weirder," I mumbled. I smiled at her. "I'm gonna go," she said, walking away, calling after Diego.

I finally made my way down the stairs. Wanting to find Leon but also not wanting to find him. I cleared my throat sat on the sofa beside Camila, she smiled and told the guys she was taking me to her house to get me breakfast and some nicer clothes.
"But this is cosy," I admitted, pulling one of Leon's checked flannels, I picked it out- it was my favourite one- to keep me warm, tighter around me. Camila just laughed at me whilst pulling me out the house, I finally saw Leon talking to that Nathalia, I think. He didn't notice me because they were in the office talking and I had just left behind Camila.

We got to her house and I looked around. "Nice house," I muttered, picking up a picture of her and Diego.
"Here," she handed me a light pink skirt, that looked really cute. She gave me a cream coloured top with sequins on it. "Put this on, actually you know what, keep it. My mum bought me it but it doesn't fit and... Well it suits you," she smiled.

I went into a spare room and changed into the clothes and pulled my blonde hair out of the messy ponytail as leaving it down. I put my feet in my light pink dolly shoes and picked up Leon's clothes I had folded up. I walked out and Camila drove to Starbucks and got me a coffee. We drove to Leon's house and I looked down. "Camila?" I asked, she looked at me quickly before humming in response. "Um, when did I, uh, how did, you know last night—"
She laughed lightly, "yeah, last night no one noticed, we all stayed up pretty late and you fell asleep on Leon's shoulder. He took you up to bed," she explained.
I felt my cheeks redden lightly, "he, uh," I smiled sheepishly, "he took me up, and uh, do you know if he–"
She looked at me happily, "Violetta, you were dead asleep, he did try to wake you but you stayed asleep," she explained. "He told us that we had to be quiet to let you sleep," she giggled. "He likes you, you know," she told me as I nodded. I looked down and fiddled with my fingers.
We pulled up in the drive and I got out and rang the doorbell. Ludmila opened the door for us and smiled at us. I gestured at re clothes in my hand and asked, "uh, d'you know where Leon is?" She pointed up with her finger and I went up the stairs to his room. The door was closed and I knocked on before slowly opening it. He was lying on the bed with this guitar resting on his lap. He sat up and smiled at me. "Hey," I whispered. "These are your clothes," I said, setting them down on his bed. I cleared my throat awkwardly to stop him from staring at me. It was quite awkward for me, not so sure about him. I mean, I woke up in his clothes, only meaning that he dressed me them. While I was sleeping.
"So..." I said, looking at the clock 11:56 am. I sat on the edge of his bed and looked at him.
Our faces were close.
Really close.
I noticed him taking a quick glance at my lips as I bit my lip to stop from blushing. "Don't do that," I heard him whisper. He  closed his eyes. "Please." He said. Looking at me regretfully.
What? I thought to myself. What happened?
"I—" I tried to talk but my breath got hitched in my throat, I swallowed.
"Violetta, I love you," we both blurted the last three words at the same time. I smiled before he hugged me tight.

We all sat down and figured out what to do next, I didn't really say much considering it's not something I understand, and I just Leon's hand in mine.
My phone started to ring as i stood up and walked into the kitchen, answering the call from Olga.

It was hard to understand her through her sobs until she finally said it clear enough for me to understand.
My hands and knees felt weak and my mouth went dry. I felt like I had been kicked in the stomach. I sat down on the chair and could hear Olga rambling about how I would stay at Leon's until the house was sorted and Ramallo would bring me a bag. I told her not to as I would sleep in my house.

"Violetta, are-" I looked up with bloodshot eyes at Camila. I set my phone down and looked at her. "Oh my god what happened?" She asked walking over to me after closing the kitchen door. I just shook my head and broke into even more tears. She stood up and walked out the kitchen, closing the door behind her. I heard the kitchen door open and click shut, I looked up to see Leon walking to me. He took me in his arms and stroked my hair. "He was all I had left," I whispered. "Leon my dad's dead,"

I cried even harder until his shirt was practically soaking wet. "Sorry," I mumbled, resting my hands on his shoulders. "Um, I'm gonna go home," I told him.
"Violetta Olga told me that she'd sent Ramallo over with some of your things," he looked at me. "You're not going back home, it's not safe. Not yet," he told me.
"Leon?" I asked him in disbelief, "what the hell, I'm going home."
"No you're not ," he stood in front of me and I knew that if I moved he'd stop me.

"Yes I am, I'm going home right now, I'm going home and you can't stop me," said stepping to the side but he blocked me by holding my shoulders. "Leon move, move right now."
"Violetta—"
"I'm going home," I said a little louder, he tightened his grip on my shoulders and looked at me sternly, "let me go. Let me go from your arms and let me go home. Now," I started hitting his chest in hopes of him letting me go but he didn't. "Leon I wanna go home and I wanna be with my dad because this is all one bad dream!" I cried, tears unwillingly spilling from my eyes as I fell onto his chest, crying.
His arms wrapped around me. I knew he wasn't going to let me go home.
"please tell me it's a dream," I whispered.

***
HEYA NEW CHAPTER TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK!
I AM GOING TO UPDATE THIS ONCE MORE LATER AD MAYBE MORE, IDK.

-HARPS AKA TINISTAX19