-5•Violetta

"Well, I'm sure Fede will forgive you," I said, jogging after Leon to catch with him.
"You don't get it." His eyes were cold.
We walked into his house and there were a whole group of people who were dressed in black and red robes. "Aah, the young Vargas boy. Who's your little friend?" A man with blonde hair came over to me and held my hand,  I felt Leon tense behind me. "Yes... Jade, we have one." He said with a devils smile on his face. "One moment darling," he said to me. He removed his hand from mine and walked to a girl I guessed was Jade. Leon took his hand in mine and pulled me close. "What do you mean?"
"Child, you see-"
He was cut off by the door opening and the sound of my very frustrated fathers voice filled the silence. "Violetta, you're coming home right now! I-"
A few gasps escaped the people I figured out were the clan. "What? What's so shocking?" I said, averting my gaze from my father to clan and back again. "Violetta have you been hanging out with these people?!"
"No! No, I haven't! I don't even know their names." I said.
"She's telling the truth, sir." Leon defended. I put my hand on his chest, telling him to be calm. I sighed and walked to my father, "let's go home, dad."
"Dad?" All heads turned to the voice that belonged to the girl with black hair that reached her shoulders. She was wearing a red gown, "German! You didn't tell me you and Maria had a baby girl! Oh how Angeles would love to hear about her! Matias, I believe you are correct, she is the one!"
"Jade and Matias what are you doing here?"
"Oh, it seems your little one is following in your footsteps," she explained, I furrowed my eyebrows and looked to my dad, "what is she talking about? Dad!" He kept looking and Jade and her brother.
"Awh, little Vilu dear, the last time I saw you was when you were only a little baby!" Jade cooed coming closer. "You see, your daddy dearest hasn't exactly been honest with you, your mother was one of him," she said, nodding her head towards Leon.
"What do you mean? My mother was a vampire?" My fathers eyes grew even more angry then,
"Your words not mine," jade said backing away, "but if I were to be fair, they were also both part of Royal members. You see, Leon here is the new in charge. His father failed to exceed our expectations."
"What?!" Leon yelled. "My father died?" He asked, his voice cracking.
"Violetta you aren't allowed to see Leon. He's too dangerous. Let's go." He said pulling me out the door. On the journey home, I looked out the window. The trees zooming by one by one. Life every second I'm wasting without Leon. Who's hurting over the loss of his father.
"We're here."
I followed my father inside, "who's Angeles?" I asked, he kept his eyes ahead of him and answered: "some one you don't need to worry about."
"I love him, you know. You have to understand like you and mum-"
"IT IS NOT THE SAME THING!" He yelled.
"Yes! It is! How much do I want to bet that you and mum were forbidden to love each other too?!" I said, tears forming at the words, "just let me live, for once! Please!" I said before running off into my room.
I love him.

Commitment is a big thing Viluuuu.
Ok so she's indirectly one of them. I love how I wrote the Jade and Matias part. This has got to be my favourite part of the story.
Harps