-16 Diego

"What happened with Vilu?" I asked Leon as he pulled the blade out of some guy's heart. 

"Nothing," He said, looking irritated, "Don't ask again," 

"Jeez, was it that bad?"

"Yes, it was that bad Diego," He muttered, I just nodded and told him to look for Periculum. He walked away and I stood there, in the middle of chaos. 

"Hey," Violetta said, walking over to me, "So, I just killed a man," She stated as I laughed.

"You killed a monster," I corrected with a smirk.

"So that makes you a monster too, right?" She asked, copying my smirk. I looked at her playfully offended.

"God, Violetta, you think so low of me and my kind," I said as she laughed pretty loudly. "Do you think we'll ever be out of this mess?" I asked, seriously.

"I was never in it," She added. "Oh my god, Diego!" She screamed, turning around.

I heard the familiar scream and turned around instantly, her fiery hair was nothing compared to the red pouring out of her as she fell to her knees. I ran over to her, holding her in my arms. "Camila," I said, quietly. "Cami, listen to me, keep your eyes open, come on Camila," I said, as Violetta sat by her other side. "Love, stay awake," I whispered, looking down at her pale face with watery eyes.

"Diego," She muttered, taking my cold hand in hers. Her eyes slowly closed as a tear fell from my eyes. 

"Camila?" I asked, desperately, "Camila, wake up," I shook her limp body that rested on my knees, "Camila, god damn it wake up!" I yelled.

"Diego," Violetta softly whispered, I looked up to see her concerned eyes. "Put her somewhere safe, stay with her until Leon kills him and we get out of here, okay?" I nodded and held Camila in my weak arms, I took her to a corner and sat close to her, holding her to me.

"Don't go," I whispered to her, I kissed the top of her head gently and moved her bright hair out of her face.

"What are you doing here?" She asked, looking completely bewildered.

"Taking you on a date, can't you tell?" I asked, referring to the suit I was wearing and the flowers in my hand.

"How?" She asked.

"You ask so many questions," I laughed, grabbing her hand and pulling her out of the small house, closing the door behind us.

"Diego, I'm in my pyjamas,"  She stated as I chuckled.

"Good thing the parks empty,"

"Obviously it's empty, It's midnight! Have you lost your freaking mind?" She screamed, slapping me as hard as she could- which wasn't hurting me, at all.

"Maybe," I shrugged as she smiled a little, "See, I made you smile!"

"Because you're an idiot,"

"Maybe I'm an idiot... But I'm your idiot," I smiled, letting go of her hand and looking at the river ahead of us. "I love you,"  I whispered into the silence.

"Me too,"

"You too what?"

"I love you too," she smiled, I looked into her bright eyes, and pulled her closer to me. 

"Good," I mumbled before eagerly pressing my lips to hers, my hands holding her face to mine as her hands rested on my shoulders. She pulled away and smiled at me.

"It's great," She whispered, she kissed me again, I deepened the kiss and licked her bottom lip, she opened her mouth, allowing me to discover every inch with my tongue. "I love you," she repeated, pressing her forehead to mine, breathing quite heavily, she quickly pecked my lips before resting her head on my shoulder.

"I need you," I whispered quietly.

***

LOOK I'M SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED AND IT'S NOT EVEN A GOOD CHAPTER, I'M TRYING OK GUYS... I NEED TO GET READY AS SCHOOL IS STARTING AGAIN, AND I CAN'T COPE BC IDK HOW TO COMMUNICATE W PPL WHO I DON'T NECESSARILY LIKE. I WILL TRY TO UPDATE, 

SO LONG AND GOOD NIGHT

HARPS AKA TINISTAX19