-12•Camila

"So, how d'you feel knowing you'll go to hell," I laughed at Diego who walked in the room, staring at me. I was sitting on his bed with my legs crossed, I looked up at him, smiling widely.
"What?" He asked, "how do you know about that–"
I smirked at him, "I think you're forgetting that someone," I pointed at myself, "dabbles in black magic, you know, reading minds," I said as he came and sat by me. I put my head on his shoulder, "he'll be okay," I reassured him, he keeps worrying about Leon, they're close. Diego told me about how he used to hate him and now he just wants to look out for him.
"Do you really think so?" He asks, his eyes searching mine.

I just held him close to me and fell asleep.
I didn't wake up that way. I woke up without my Diego. 

I frowned and looked for Violetta. She was in Leon's room but the door was closed. I knocked on it, waiting for a reply. Well, Leon didn't answer and I know he wouldn't be sleeping. So I opened the door to see Violetta in bed. "Hey," she smiled looking at me.  She was wearing one of Leon's checked flannels over her own vest style top and matching navy blue shorts. The whole outfit looked pretty cute on her. I smirked as I sat down looking at her raising my eyebrows. "Something happen?" I said. She knew exactly what I was talking about. She jumped in her place and pointed at me. "No, I know what you're thinking. No. I woke up with this on me, ok."

"Ok" I giggled with her, telling her I'd see her downstairs. I walked to the kitchen and saw Marco.
"What's up?" I asked, looking at him.
"More so, what's down," he mumbled, pretty much to himself.
"What?" I giggled. Sitting down opposite him.
"You wanna help Diego when he goes to hell right? Because I do, and you probably do too," he said looking at me. "But we can't go as easily." He whispered handing me the paper in his hand.
There is big letters wrote, PURGATORY.
I looked at Marco with wide eyes.
"Purgatory, the in between state in which you have to prove your self worthy of getting into heaven. But we want the opposite," he said lowly.
"We don't want to prove ourselves worthy," I repeated, slowly understanding this.

"What you looking at?" We heard Diego's voice as we hid the papers.
"Nothing. Good morning my love," I smiled at him. He chuckled to himself before walking away.

Violetta came down the stairs, still wearing the flannel shirt and now wearing some of Leon's joggers. I stared at her, "they're comfortable," she said, knowing what I was thinking.
"Mmhmm," I laughed.
"And they smell like Leon," she sighed, sitting next to Marco, playing with his hair. I frowned at them, weren't they both in relationships with other people?

"He's like my brother," she explained whilst picking up the paper we were looking at. She read it and looked at us. "What is this?" She said quietly.
"A way for us to go to hell," I explained simply.
"Are you guys out of your—"
"Do you want to help Leon?" Marco asked her, she looked down.
I could tell she never thought about it before.
"You can't put it off now," I smiled at her. "It's happening, Vilu."

The guys all carried blades of silver as Marco looked at them wearily. Silver kills a wolf.
"Um, what're you doing," I asked Diego.
"Going to hell," he smirked.
"Haha very funny." I said sarcastically, "come on then," I said, looking at Marco who stepped to the side, revealing Violetta wearing black jeans, one of my black tops and a leather jacket. She blushed slightly as I noticed Leon looking at her, I realised the leather jacket was probably Leon's that she took.
Diego smiled at me.

Then his smile dropped. "You're not coming with me," he said strictly.
"Wrong answer," I told him, "Vilu, Marco and I just need to get past purgatory and—"
"Purgatory?" We heard Leon ask. Vilu opened her mouth to explain, "I know what purgatory is, and you're not going," Leon said to her as I stepped in.
"We can all go if we want to,"
"It's true," Nathalia said, "we need all the help we can get,"
I smiled at her.
"How do we get there?" I heard Violetta ask.
"Um, we need to die," I told her, "temporarily," I added.
"How do you—" Violetta gasped as I rolled my sleeves up and held my arm close to Diego. He looked at me, then my arm. I heard him gulp, and I threw my back as pain swam through my body. I felt my chest getting tighter as I gasped with my eyes wide open. I fell into Diego's arms and heard him whisper "I'm sorry," before everything went black and I could no longer feel his arms around me.