-18•Camila

We were back home, I could tell, I was in Diego's room. I'd recognise his heavy musky scent anywhere, I was lying on his bed, like I've been for the last three days, but I just couldn't move or open my eyes. I tried, I really did, I just couldn't. Diego's been in and out constantly, he even cried once, and it's killing me because I can't move or open my eyes for him. Violetta's come in the room, telling me about how Leon killed the guy, and how she still hasn't told him about wanting to be a vampire, and this other girl, Francesca, was here, apparently she's Marco's girlfriend. 

Diego was here now, holding my hand, telling me about how he wants to hear my laugh, see me blush and misses me. I tried to move, and open my eyes, I tried and tried until I did. I sat up straight, which was a bad idea considering I got a serious head rush after, "Camila?" I heard him ask. "Cami? Oh thank god!" He exclaimed before pulling me into a big hug, I just let myself into his safe embrace, I lay my head against his hard chest. Slowly wrapping my arms around him, I managed to whisper, "How long was I asleep?"

"Three days, we've been home for one," He explained as I nodded against his chest. 

"Hey, Diego,  Leon needs to- Camila?!" Violetta's soft voice asked as I heard her small footsteps making their way to me. "Are you awake? Do you remember me? Have you-"

"She's fine," Diego answered, probably rolling his eyes, I pulled out of the hug only to be pulled into another one by Violetta.

"Camila, I missed you!" She exclaimed. "Diego, Leon needs you," She said, pulling out of the hug, as Diego left. The minute the door shut I turned to her.

"Have you told him?" I asked, looking at her expression as it changed to a blank one.

"No," She whispered, looking down. "Anyway," She looked up, a little smile on her face, "How are you feeling? Have you met Francesca, she visited once or twice, she's actually here now,"

"Um, yeah, I vaguely remember her," I mumbled as the door opened, revealing an unknown face, a pale girl with raven hair, she smiled warmly at me.

"Hi, I'm Francesca," She said, walking over, "I visited you a few times with Marco, the werewolf, in case you forgot," 

"I know Marco," I replied, "Did he ever tell you he was a werewolf?" I asked.

"No, I explained everything," Violetta said, "Hey, Camila, do you remember everyone and everything?"

I nodded with a confused look, "Why wouldn't I?"

"It's just a usual thing that happens considering you were technically in a coma," Fran explained. I just nodded again. 

"Am I allowed downstairs, and Violetta, we need to talk about... things," I said. 

"She knows," Violetta said, as I turned to Francesca who was smiling.

"Ok then, when will you tell him?" I asked as she shrugged.

"You can go down,  but Diego might kill us, he's been way too stressed," Fran laughed as Vilu nodded. I just lay back in bed as they both said bye and walked out. Not long after Diego walked in, he sat by me as I moved to the side a bit, he got the idea and lay down with me. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed the top of my head. 

"You feeling okay?" He asked, holding me closer to him.

"Hm," I mumbled, closing my eyes, "You know, I really wanna sleep,"

"Sorry," He said, moving away, I reached my hand out to his.

"Stay," I murmured quietly. Soon after, I felt his arms around me as I slowly drifted off into sleep, feeling safe in his arms.

***

HEY GUYS, JUST WANTED TO ASK, WHETHER YOU'D WANT THE LAST CHAPTER IN LEON OR VILU'S POV, EITHER ONE WORKS, THE LAST CHAPTER IS THE ONE AFTER THE NEXT, BUT THERE WILL BE AN EPILOGUE, DON'T WORRY.

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THE CHAPTER???

SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT 

HARPS AKA TINISTAX19