-4•Federico

I ran into the room straight after Leon and ran  to her. "Fede, she just woke up, leave her be."
"No. I won't. Ludmi, it's me Fede." I took her cold hand in mine and kissed it gently. "Federico, it was the scariest moment of my life."
"It was for us all." I chuckled.
"I thought I was going to die."
"If you died then I'd kill myself." I whispered. Mainly to myself.
"I'm one of you now? Is this why you needed to go to Italy? Why aren't you there?"
"Yes, you're one of us. The clan needed to sort out some information on the fighting clan. I came back as soon as I heard about you." I said. "So, who did this," it wasn't really a question.
"I don't know. It was dark and next thing I know I'm dropped here. I think, it was a guy. He sounded different to you, Leon and Diego."
"Yeah, when we're hungry we're not exactly ourselves."
I stood up and told her that I'd be back. I walked into Leon's room and spoke to him. "Who was it. "
He turned around and looked at me in disbelief. "How could you think I'd know and keep it from you. "
"Because you're doing it now." I snapped. "I know how you bite. She has your bite. But it's they way Diego would do it. You're calmer. Why Leon. Why did you do it."
He looked at me. I had everything I was feeling in my look. Hate, confusion, anger, hurt... Disappointment.  At last he answered me, it was the last thing I expected to come out of his mouth, I stumbled backwards as I hit the door. I opened it and ran out. It wasn't true. It was not true. His words still lingered in my mind as I sat by a tree.
"Leon, dude. I'm.... I was joking. Chill, please. You're- you're scaring me man. " I said walking backwards. Keeping my hands in front of me.
"I'm not joking. Why are you scared Fede, it's just me, Leon. Your best friend."
He smiled at me deviously, the blood dripping from his mouth, staining his teeth.
"Oh... Fede, we'll just say you were from the clan in Italy." He said, cumin closer. He soon had me cornered and I had never felt this scared in my entire life. "I just want dessert." He whispered before digging his teeth into my neck.
I got home and went to him.
"Leon I need answers," I said, l left no time for him to answer as I carried on, "Leon, what did you mean by saying that's she's your sister?"
Hey guys.
So, Fedemila, how do you like it??
She's your sisterrrr ooooh. Ok I'm really bad at this whole story writing thing let alone this authors note. So I'm just gonna go write my next chapter now...
-Harps