-19•Ludmila

AN: LUDMILA NEVER DATED LEON 

I knocked on the door, slowly opening it to see Vilu get up from beside Leon, "Uh, hey," I said walking in. I awkwardly brushed my blonde locks off my shoulder, Leon was looking at Violetta who was looking through her suitcase. "Hey, Ludmila!" Violetta chirped. I took this time to look at Leon, looking at his face, the way his hazel eyes matched mine, there was one thing which I couldn't understand, how could we be siblings if we were so close in age. He had no chance of blonde hair, and his hazel eyes were the only thing we had in similarity. I averted my gaze and thought about it for a while. 

"Um, I'll go, you two... Talk," Vilu said, smiling at me before looking at Leon. I turned to face him as he patted the space beside him on the bed. I moved to sit next to him, as he just stared into space. I turned to face him, he glanced back at me as I smiled slightly.

"Hey... Bro," I awkwardly said, nudging him playfully with my shoulder. He looked at me and chuckled.

"Ludmila, you're crazy," He said, trying not to laugh.

"Well then, I'm definitely your sister then," I joked as he started laughing at me. I smiled, "So... we're siblings,"

"Yeah," He said as the awkward silence captivated the room once again.

"So what was our mum like?" I asked slowly.

"Sweet, the best woman I've ever known," He grinned.

"Don't let Vilu hear you say that," I laughed as he did too. I looked at a picture on the side of his bed, there was a woman, with blonde hair, like mine. She had warm green eyes and a beige dress on. She was holding a little boy, who was also smiling into the camera. "Is that her," I asked, looking at the photo. He nodded before sighing.

"I found something, before we left, I was looking through my dad's old pictures and I found this," He opened a drawer and pulled out a photo. I took it and smiled, there was the same woman, a man and a baby girl. "It's you," He said.

"I figured,"  I said before letting a little tear fall. I looked at Leon through my glossy eyes, "You think we'll ever be like actual siblings?"

He smiled before hugging me tightly, "Definitely," 

"Imagine how awkward it would've been if we had dated," I said laughing, as I felt his chest vibrate, because he was clearly laughing too. "Though I doubt I'd ever date you, Fede's way better,"

"Well, Vilu's way better than dating you," He said as I smiled, "But you're a pretty good sister," 

"Yeah, you're alright," I joked. I looked at him, wondering about how he'd react when Vilu tells him about what she wants, what he'd do. He freaked about the temporary thing before. "Um, I'll go," I said, standing up, "Fede needed to tell me something," I said walking out as Leon waved. 

"Federico, I'm here," I said, walking into the living room, still holding the photo. 

"Ludmila I have a question," He said, taking my hand, "So, Leon, Dieg and I have been discussing things and we've all decided that I'm going to start my own clan, and every clan leader needs someone to help them..." 

"You want me to help!" I beamed, jumping into his arms, "Of course, Fede!" I kissed him quickly.

"Ludmi,"  He began as I felt my smile fade, "It's in Italy,"

"Um," I was lost for words, I'd gladly go with him, but I've just sorted things out with Leon.

"I know you just sorted things with Leon and-"

"No, I'll go with you," I said as he smiled bright.

"Really?"

"Really!" I laughed, "When do we leave,"

"Soon," He said, "Tomorrow,"

I nodded before telling him I was going to pack, and walked up the stairs.

***

OH MY LORD THIS IS THE WORST THING EVER. HELP ME. I'M SUCH A BAD WRITER I'M SORRY THE CHAPTERS WERE LIKE SO RUBBISH AT THE BEGINNING THEN THEY GOT BETTER (i guess) AND NOW THEY'RE BAD AGAIN, GUYS I'M SORRY.

ANYWAY, VOTE COMMENT (though its rubbish)AND FOLLOW

SO LONG AND GOODNIGHT

HARPS AKA TINISTAX19