-20•Leon/Violetta

This is dedicated to all you lovely readers, I wanna thank everyone who got this book to where it is now... I'm grateful, here's the last chapter guys... (Though there's an epilogue,)

LEON

Violetta closed the door and turned to face me, "So..." She began, walking to the couch, "It's just me and you... In this big house," She said, looking around before her eyes landed on mine.

I stared at her adoringly, admiring her beautifully carved face, her angelic voice that always sends me to a happy place. "What?" She asked with a smile, "What is it?" 

I cracked a smile, looking at her eyes, "Nothing, just you're so... Beautiful," I said, looking down.

"It's only because I'm so in love," She said, as I looked up. I smiled widely, taking her face in my hands and pressing her warm sweet lips to mine, her hands found their way around my neck as I held her middle, pulling her closer to me. She opened her mouth as I took the hint, slipping my tongue in. I pulled away not long after as she looked at me wide-eyed, "Leon," She said, "I need to tell you something," She said, looking at me, but not looking into my eyes. I took her hand in both of mine, rubbing the back of it with my thumb.

"I know," I smiled at her, as she stared at me in shock, lost for words.

"W-what? How did y-you k-"

"Anyone can tell you're going to miss having Camila around, but, she can always visit, Diego has to come over a lot anyways," I said, smiling warmly at her.

"Huh... Oh, yeah...Camila," She mumbled before looking at me. She grinned wildly before wrapping her arms around my neck, it didn't take less than a second for me to respond, wrapping my arms around her small waist. "Um, so... Am I living here now?" She mumbled into my chest. I laughed silently, resting my chin on the crown of her head.

"Yeah," I replied, smiling to myself. "Are you tired?" I asked, feeling her heavy breathing against my chest, she nodded slightly as I picked her up, walking up the stairs, carefully carrying her small, tired body in my arms. I walked into my room and put her on the bed, pulling the blue sheets over her. I was about to walk away when she grabbed my hand, her eyes still closed.

"Stay,"  Violetta murmured, I nodded though she couldn't see, her hand let go of mine as I kicked off my shoes. I walked around the bed before lying down beside her, as her small body turned around, snuggling closer to me, I wrapped my arms around her. I closed my eyes, for the sake of savouring this moment. 

Violetta

"Who's the cutest baby in the world?" I asked the giggling baby in the cot, "Malia is, isn't she?" I cooed, talking in a baby voice, I reached into the cot and stroked her small soft cheek. The door to the nursery opened as Leon walked in, "Hey," I smiled, picking up a crying Malia, softly bouncing her up and down in attempts to calm her down. It didn't work, she kept crying, violently. 

"Here," Leon said, taking our baby out of my arms, "Ssh, don't cry," He whispered to Malia, "She's probably teething, I mean, she's almost one," He said, looking at me.

"You mean, she's teething..." I repeated, "Her fangs are coming through," I said to him  as he nodded. "Well, this'll be fun," I muttered.

"Babe, don't worry," Leon said, laughing quietly, "She's a fast grower, they'll be through before you know it," 

I nodded, still a frown on my face.  "ok," 

"Look," Leon whispered as I lifted my head to see Malia sleeping in his arms. I smiled at the sight, he walked over and put her in the cot. "Are you okay?" He asked as I smiled lazily, nodding my head.