-17•Marco

BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING, ON SUNDAY 28TH AUGUST 2016 MY STORY, UNBITTEN, REACHED 1K VIEWS, AND I WANT TO THANK EVERY SINGLE READER THAT HAS ENCOURAGED ME BECAUSE IT ALWAYS MEANS ALOT AND I HAVEN'T EVEN HAD THIS OUT FOR A YEAR AND I', SO GENUINELY HAPPY BECAUSE I'D NEVER OF IMAGINED THIS TO HAPPEN, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH I S2G IT'S LIKE A DREAM.

"Vilu," I said, walking over to her, we were all now standing, waiting, Nathalia was pacing around, muttering profanities under her breath. "Where's Leon?" I asked, noticing her worried expression.

"I don't know, Marco, he went somewhere and now he's not back I'm scared," she looked at me as I wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Are you gonna tell Francesca? Ever?" She asked as I looked at her.
"I don't know..." I mumbled.

"Naty, stop this. He'll-" Maxi, I think, his name is, started but was cut off.

"He will not listen! He's gonna kill us all!" She yelled, "Look, the warlocks already hit!" She pointing at Camila's limp body.

"Hey, don't-" Diego started but stopped himself short.
"I've been waiting since that afternoon to see him, Maxi. He's not going to listen!" She cried.
Judging by everyone's expression, they've never seen Nathalia this way.
"Naty..."
"Nathalia! You don't deserve to call me Naty!" She yelled.
"Naty... Don't stress," we heard a dark voice sneer, he tutted slowly, walking in with two men behind him. Two men carrying someone... Carrying her.
"Marco!" Her frantic voice sounded relieved, "what's happening?" She frowned.
"Is she yours?" He asked, looking at me. I suddenly felt small, I was lost for words, I swallowed the lump in my throat as I nodded. "Funny, never in my long years of living have I ever seen a dog," he said, "tell me, does she know?" He asked.
I looked down, ashamed.

"Oops," he said. "Drop her," he said as two guards let go of Francesca, letting her fall to the ground. I ran over to her, as did Vilu, and took her in my arms with Violetta sitting next to me. "What is he talking about?" She asked. Violetta looked at me as I looked back at Fran's confused face.

"Nothing," I whispered, her face regaining its normal expression. "Don't worry," I said, giving a cold glare to the idiot.
"Nathalia," he said, walking closer to her. "You with these imbeciles, goodness, why must you sink so low," he put a finger under her chin. "Pity, really. We could have ruled hell. Together."
"Never, I wouldn't ever," she said calmly. "You're not the same man I grew up with, you're a sin," she spat. He didn't have to hesitate to collide his hand with her cheek, resulting in a loud clap sound. "You dare to call me a sin?" He spat at her, "look, no one here is capable of killing me," he said, closing his eyes.
"I am,"

At the sound of his voice, Violetta's head perked up instantly, her hand gripping onto mine, "Marco," She muttered quietly, "Was that him?" She asked hopefully. I turned my head to see his dark hazel eyes, "Yeah," I muttered back, just as low. "It is," Her eyes closed as she let a breath of relief escape.

The man, who I figured out was Periculum, smiled before turning to see Leon. A light chuckle escaped his mouth, "You, the Vargas boy?"

"Yeah, the Vargas boy," Leon repeated, pure anger evident in his eyes.

"Leon," Violetta whispered, quietly, her eyes slowly opening to see Leon being thrown on the ground by the same two men who carried Fran in. I held Francesca tighter as Violetta let a piercing scream out, "Leon!" She screamed, looking at me, "Marco you have to do something!" she begged before running over to him and crouching by him, she helped him up, "Leon, are you okay?" She asked, holding his face in her hands. He nodded as they both stood up, Vilu turned to me as I stood up, as did Diego. Fede seemed to catch on to what we were doing and soon joined us.

And soon after, we found ourselves all in another fight. Fede and I were making sure Francesca, Camila, Ludmila and Violetta were okay whereas Diego, Maxi and Leon were all fighting Periculum. "Marco," I turned to see Francesca looking at sternly, "What the hell is happening," She demanded, and I knew she wasn't going to budge.

"Francesca," I began, "Promise me you won't leave me, or think I'm crazy... Please,"

"I won't Marco, just tell me," She said, holding my hands.

"Ok," I took a deep breath and tried to talk, but everytime I opened my mouth, no words formed. I just looked at Violetta, in an attempt to show her I couldn't do it, she seemed to get the idea and took Fran from me. By the looks of things, she was telling her everything, as Francesca looked completely and utterly bewildered, I turned my head away to see Leon pull a blade out of Periculum's chest, he fell to his knees before crippling into dust. Violetta ran straight to Leon as he took her in his arms, "Is it over?" She asked, looking at him. He nodded and dropped the blade in his hands.

"Marco," Fran looked at me, "Um, I... I need you to know that, I, uh, won't hate you...?" She smiled slightly as I took her into my arms, "I love you," She said, as I rested my chin on her head.

"I love you too, Francesca,"

***

HEYA GUYS! I KNOW, IT'S BAD BUT I'M GOING TO POST BETTER CHAPTERS SOON AS IT'S ALMOST THE END AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I'VE ALMOST COMPLETED MY FIRST EVER BOOK!

SO LONG AND GOOD NIGHT

HARPS AKA TINISTAX19