-15•Violetta

IMPORTANT
HEY GUYS
PLEASE READ THE AN AT THE END OF THE CHAPTER ITS IMPORTANT AND REGARDS YOIR OPINIONS..... ALSO LOOK HOW CLOSE WE ARE TO 1K I NEVER THOUGHT I'D ACTUALLY GET THAT MANY COMMITTED READERS I S2G THANKS SM GUYS BC OF YALL I DID THIS.
XOXO HARPS
so... The chapter:

The sound of something or someone moving around the room woke me up. My eyes were still closed but I wore a frown, I casually turned around so I'd be facing where Leon usually rests, my eyes opened when I could tell he wasn't there. I closed them again when I felt the bed dip in favour to Leon's weight. "Violetta," he spoke in a soft voice, "baby wake up," my cheeks instantly turned red when he called me that, I obeyed and opened my eyes. I saw him sitting on the bed with his back to me, his head down. I detangled myself out of the white sheets and sat cross legged behind him, I pulled my hair into a messy bun and secured it with the spare hairband on my wrist. I moved closer to him, and rested my chin on his shoulder, looking at what he was looking at. His head turned to look at me but my eyes were still on the frames picture in his hands.
It had never occurred to me that Leon feels what I feel whenever I miss my mother. It must be worse for him, he has memories, I don't. Both are bad in their own way, I guess.

"She's very pretty," I commented, looking at the blonde haired, green eyed, petite lady who wore an oversized black hat on her head and a black dress, her bright smile shone through the picture. Next to her was Leon's father, actually smiling. Like, really widely. I smiled a little because of how much he and Leon looked alike. They were both looking down at a baby that had unmistakable hazel eyes, with the same hint of green as always. The baby was sitting in a buggy and the picture was taken in what seems like a forest, with bright green trees and grass.
He took in a deep breath. "Yeah, she was," he replied slowly, still looking at me. "I wish you could've met her, she would've loved you," he chuckled lightly, "she would've said, 'anyone who can put up with Leon is the perfect girl,'"
I smiled and finally looked at him, "you're not that hard to put up with you know," I said, quieter than I had wanted to.
He didn't say anything but he carried on looking at me, with something in his eyes, like admiration.
"You're amazing, you know." He whispered, breaking the eye contact. "I just... Never realised," he spoke, his fingers ran over the picture frame. "How much Ludmila looked like her," he said, it wasn't hard to recognise the pain in his voice. "My whole life, I've been alone. Thinking I'm all alone, because my mother and father are gone but... Ludmi, she... Hasn't even met her real parents, or her real life and she doesn't even show like she's alone,"

My arms unconsciously wrapped around his shoulder from behind. His right hand held my fore-arm and goosebumps covered my body. "Sorry," he whispered, removing his hand, obviously noticing the goosebumps.
"No," I said, placing the hand back to where it was, "don't be, it wasn't... I'm not cold," I lied. His hand was colder than usual, it's never been that cold, even I noticed that.

We walked through the park, side by side, I probably had the most goofiest grin on my face, he reached for my hand. His hand moulded and held mine perfectly.
"Leon, why is your hand so cold?" I asked, looking at him concerned as worry Clouded his expression.
"W-what?" He stuttered. In the 2 months we've been together I've never heard him stutter before, like I've caught him off guard. "It's nothing don't worry Vilu,"
We walked to my home in silence. It's not like I've not noticed his cold hands or arms whenever he hugged me, or his cold lips when he kissed me. I've just never brought it up.

"What happened?" I asked, after a few moments of silence, finally getting used to the cold.
"Same as yours," he replies bluntly. I was quite shocked to say the least.
"A car crash? Leon, aren't va-"
"It wasn't a car crash, violetta," he said quickly. I gasped slightly. My dad told me that mother was in a car crash, this doesn't make sense.
"Leon my mum died in a ca-" his hand moved from my arm and the little goosebumps I had on my arm faded, the air felt warm against it.
"Why didn't you tell me you were cold?" He asked, hurt evident in his voice.
I didn't answer, my mind was racing with thoughts.
More lies.
My mother didn't even die in a car crash, it didn't make sense. My father lied to me yet again. I looked down, and saw the picture. I unwrapped my arms from Leon's shoulder and moved to sit next to him. "I wasn't cold because of you," I mumbled, I wasn't even sure if he heard. That wasn't a lie, I was actually cold because I was in my lilac shorts and faded pink vest top.
"My dad told me about your mother, he told me not to tell you," he said. I looked at him blankly.
"Your mother was murdered. Your dad just told you it was a car crash, the same people that killed my dad, jade and Matias-"
"You knew?" I asked, "you knew the truth and didn't tell me?"
He just stared at me, my gaze lowered to my bare knees. I just stared at them in shock. Even he lied to me. I bit the inside of my cheek because I was nervous.
Nervous.
I'm actually nervous, nervous because I actually know the truth? Because Leon lied to me?
"Um, how long d-did you know for?" I asked slowly, not looking at him but he was still looking at me.
"Not long, a few months," he muttered. I nodded slowly before looking at him, "a few months," I repeated, "what's that, 3, 4 months? 5?" I looked at him.
"Vilu does that-"
"Yes that does matter! It's my mothers death!" I raised my voice slightly.
"I don't know," he sighed, "maybe 6 or 7," I looked at him in shock.
Over half of our relationship. He clearly realised what was going on in my mind because of what he said next. "I know, it's a long time, Vilu," he looked full of regret. My father knew longer than he did, my father made up the lie. His intense hazel eyes locked with my chocolate ones. "Baby, please," he whispered, putting his hand on my cheek. "Don't be mad," his eyes were closed. I closed mine too and immediately felt stinging in my eyes. A single tear rolled down my left cheek and hit Leon's hand. I opened my eyes and quickly tried to wipe it but his eyes were already open. "I love you," he said. I nodded back with a small smile on my face.
"Yeah," I whispered. I wrapped my arms around him tightly, taking in his musky heavy scent, his big arms held my small waist against him. I buried my head in his chest, and loosened my grip on him. "Um," I sniffed and looked at him, "when do we go to-"
"Not for a while, um, we're leaving around 4, so we'll get there for six," I just nodded and buried my head back in his chest and inhaled sharply.
"What time is it?" I asked, looking back at him.
"Around 11, I thought I'd let you sleep if you wanna come and help," he said quietly, I put my hands on his shoulders and kissed his lips lightly. "I'm sorry, Violetta, you know that right, my dad-"
"It's fine... I mean my father died lying to me so, you know," I joked, trying to lighten the mood.
He just kissed me passionately, his cold lips on mine. I pulled away and smiled at him. "I love you," I said.