Mid-Finale

Hey guys, not sure if anyone read my authors note at the end of the last chapter, if you didn't read it, i have an ask/rant book that you guys can ask me questions on. (They don't have to be Violetta bases, they can be random) alot of authors i know have these books so i thought why not, but because it's my book it obviously hasn't got that many views because my books tend to be a bit boring and rubbish... 

ok, without further ado...

***

  I got so sick of being on my own

Now the devil won't leave me aloneIt's almost like I found a friendWho's in it for the bitter endOur consciences are always so much heavier than our egosI set my expectations highSo nothing ever comes out right

Part Two

2016, AD.

He smiled a sinister smile, before chuckling deviously. "You have no idea about anything do you, you imbecile," he sneered, looking at the misfit group of supernatural and human trying to hunt him down through a crystal ball. The red lights in his lair burnt bright.

Periculum stood from his throne, "Call her in," he said. 

soon, a lady in cuffs was brought to him, she was forced to bow down, her knees being kicked in so she fell on them. "Now now," he tutted, walking down the few steps to her. "Let's see," he muttered to himself.

"Kill her," he ordered, with that said two guards came in and her whimpering screams were silenced by the sound of her neck being pulled from her body. "Finally," He said, "Silence."

This ought to get their attention. He had a plan, to be the most powerful, and he was to kill whoever or whatever got in his way, emotionally, verbally, then physically.

It was once his friend who was the most powerful, but once he'd sold himself to the devil, it was him, the most powerful and the most dangerous.

he was periculum.

*

"So what do we do," Leon asked, looking at Nathalia hopefully. 

"Look, I haven't been honest with you, with any of you. I'm not the most powerful, He's not coming after me."

They all looked at Nathalia confused and bewildered. "Leon, you... You're the one he's after."

She sat down, looking at him intensely, "Leon both your mother and father were from powerful families so, it was no surprise that you, well, you were the most powerful being they created."

"Oh my goodness," Violetta muttered, She too was educated about her mothers past, "This is so messed up," she said, looking at Leon who was next to her. 

"Welcome to my world," Diego said, "So, what do we do?" he asked, to no one in particular.

"Wait, so how come everyone still calls you the most powerful, Nathalia?" Fede asked, removing his hand from Ludmilas. 

"I'm the most powerful, yes, there's no doubt about that, but i'm praeditos," She explained, "Latin for 'The gifted,'" 

She stood up, "We need to go to him, to stop this." She looked at Leon and Diego, "To kill him."

"no." Leon said, "I wasn't the only thing they creared though was I?" Leon asked, already knowing the answer, "They had a daughter didn't they, and they both knew that she'd be damned. well, as damned as a vampire could be. She was born human wasn't she, and they couldn't bare that. So theu gave her away, to an infertile woman. And let my sister believe she was human." He stared at Nathalia with glowing hazel eyes, she looked down.

"Leon I don't think this is the right tim-" Fede began.

"No, this is the perfect time," he said, looking at Ludmila. "She's my sister."

"Ok seriously what the bloody hell?!" Now it was the lycanthropes turn to talk, "Seriously, this isn't a bad dream, or a nightmare, it's worse. All of this is real, yes, you guys probably had to live with this yiur whole life, and i'm sorry it's probably stressful but i've been going crazy, This is so messed up, I swear to god. I have zero clue what's going on here!" He exclaimed.

"Marco," Diego began, "You need to calm down, nothing will make sense unless everyone calmly explains what fuck is going on." He finished.

"Ludmila is my sister," Leon looked at her, She was gripping Federico's arm tightly. Fede was sitting very close to her, resting his chin on the top of head that was resting on his shoulder. She was avoiding Leons eyes. "Nathalia is gifted, and I am being hunted by someone who sold their god damn soul to the devil."

"Oh so really, the devil wants you dead," Marco said, annoyed, "Well, that's just another regular day in this messed up world," He added sarcastically. 

Violetta was trying to hide her smile, no one noticed her until her phone began ringing. "Uh, it's um, Francesca." she said, taking a quick glance at Marco. She excused herself when Camila came strolling in the front door.

"What's this?" Nathalia asked, to Diego in particular.

"She is Camila. My girlfriend."

"The warlock," she finished, looking at Diego. 

Violetta came back in and everyone was sitting down. the room was suffocated in silence.  Camila was on Diego's lap and his arms were around her waist, securing her close to him. His head rested on her shoulder and her head rested against his.

Ludmila was wrapped in Federico's arms and when he wasn't noticing, she was looking at Leon, trying to work out the resemblance between the two of them.

Marco was sitting on his own, on the small sofa next to the one Diego and Camila are on. His left leg was bouncing up and down and he was looking, well, glaring at the floor. Lost in his thoughts.

Nathalia was sitting gracefully, looking straight ahead at no one in particular, she was probably reading everyone elses minds, Violetta thought. She mentally sighed and took a quick look at Leon who was sitting on the same sofa as Violetta but pretty far from her. Like he was scared to be near her. If anything it should be the other way around. 

Violetta didn't really know what to do, She cleared her throat but no one looked. well, she thought. This couldn't be any more awkwarder.

"Um, sorry but why aren't we figuring out how to kill this son of a gun?" Violetta asked.

"I like this girl," Camila said, looking at Diego then Violetta. "I'm Camila," 

Violetta smiled in response. "I'm Violetta,"

"She's right," Camila turned to Diego, "Let's kill this bitch,"

"It's not that easy," Nathalia spoke up, "it's not just some bad guy we're killing here, we're killing the devil."

"Blah blah blah, tell us how to kill him!" Camila said. 

"We need a silver blade," Nathalia said.

"A silver blade," Violetta repeated, "Really that's all it takes,"

"Yes, a silver blade that needs to be pierced through him three times... By Leon."

He finally looked up at them. "Ok,"

"Let's kill this thing," Marco said.

"We're gonna kill Satan," Diego added.

***

HEY HEY GUYS

SO I HAVE THE BEST IDEA EVER. I KNOW EXACTLY WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN IN THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS... YAY BE PREPARED...

UPDATES ARE COMING SOON, AND IMMA UPDATE NOW TOO, SO SEE YA!!

SO LONG AND GOOD NIGHT

-Harps aka Tinistax19