-13•Leon

"We should look for somewhere to rest," Camila said to Diego, loud enough for us all to hear.
"In case you hadn't noticed, we're in hell," I looked back at her, "Where in the flip are we going to find somewhere to stay," I said to her, with my left eyebrow raised.

"Leon," I heard Diego say to me. My eyes moved to him.
"Where are we going to stay, Diego?" I asked him. He looked at me sternly.
"Somewhere," He muttered.

"Um, what about here?" Ludmila asked, pointing to some cabins, "They look ok," She said, taking Fede's arm and dragging him to one of the cabins. He looked back and shrugged his shoulders. I sighed as Nathalia and Marco walked into the two smaller cabins. There were only two left, the biggest and the second biggest. Camila started walking ahead before turning around and smirking at Diego next to me. She winked and ran into the second biggest cabin as Diego's eyes widened. He started to walk ahead but I grabbed his wrist. He turned to face me, "What?" He asked, taking a quick glance at the cabin Camila ran into. I released his arm and looked at him, "Not in hell," I said to him.

He looked at me with a cheeky grin, "Oh yes, in hell,"

He started to run and I called after him, "Don't get her pregnant in hell!" He laughed before walking in their cabin. Their lights went on and the curtains in the window closed. I chuckled before walking into the biggest cabin that was left. I sat on the bed and fell back.

"Just her," I muttered to myself. How long was purgatory meant to take exactly? I thought to myself. Maybe she's still dead. The thought of her lying lifeless made me want to die. I just really want to see her, to see her smile. I took a deep breath before standing up from the bed and walking out of the cabin. I walked around, I remember my dad telling me that hell is where the ones go, the bad creatures. They get sent there. Jade and Matias live between hell and the world. They keep the balance, and they have a fair share of those who hate them and those respect them.

I thought for a while.

If Vilu lets me turn her then...

No. I shook the thoughts away from my head. I'm not gonna bring her into this. This is the one part of my life that I'm gonna keep her away from.

But then you can't love her the same, take her on dates, marry her. You can't Love her.

I violently shook my head. Keeping these thoughts away. I went back to the cabin and lay there.

*

"So we need to get here," I pointed at a red circle I drew on the map, "And we're here," I pointed to another part of the map. "It shouldn't take long," I explained.

"And how do we get there?" Fede asked, looking at me.

"We walk," I said, bluntly. I didn't look at him, if I look at him, I'd kill him. He bit Violetta, I won't forget the way she fell, the way she called for me. The pain obviously showing in her eyes, the last way she looked at me. Fearful. She fell in my arms, her lifeless body rested in my arms. All because he bit her. And she still wasn't here.

"We walk," Camila said, taking Diego's hand. "Let's walk, then," She stood and we all did too. Nathalia led the way as I followed her.

We made our way out of the forest, "What the hell," I muttered. I stepped on the floor that was dressed in snow. But the sun was shining bright, but the floors were covered in snow. "Is this what it's like to be high," I joked as I heard Diego laugh behind me.

"Dude, don't take the piss out of hell," He said. Camila hit him lightly and he grinned at her. My thoughts went back to Violetta. I need her here, with me.