-9•Francesca

The sun woke me up as the strong light tore my eyes open. I got up from my bed, and attempted to get ready for a day at school. I exhaled deeply, people were gonna talk. How couldn't they talk? I'm the girl with a crazy dad, murdered mother and now, apparently, I'm a werewolf hunter. As crazy as it seems, it probably isn't the worst. I mean, surely someone has to have it bad. I sat there, on my bed, thinking of the worst scenarios other than mine. I scoffed and chuckled to myself. Being a werewolf or vampire would be quite bad I guess.

As I walked into school, suddenly it felt like I was in a bat cave. Thousands of eyes staring. Watching. I felt a hand on my back and I jumped.
"fran, hey. What's wrong?"
I look up and see Marco, concern evident in his eyes.
"Nothing," I smile.
We continued to walk to class together, I felt comfortable with his arm around me. "Hey," he looked down at me, "have you thought more about how you're gonna 'hunt' and kill 'werewolves'?"
I took a very heavy breath in, "to be honest Marco," I stop and turn to him, "I'm not really sure. I don't even think those things exist," I admitted. I don't wanna be a hunter. I wanna be a singer.
I searched his face for any sign of any emotion. He looked uneasy.
"Let's just get to class," he walked faster, at an uneven pace. Huh, wonder what's got him so tense and worried.

-
Guys. I know. Too long after updating and such a short and rubbish chapter. But don't worry. The mid finale is coming very soon. And hopefully everything adds up!