Home Not Alone

Songs:
Katy Perry- Roar
Adam Lambert- Underneath
Apocalyptica- I Don't Care ft. Adam Gontier

Tommy's P.O.V:

I woke up to yelling and my room a mess. I groan as I roll out of bed and check the time.

7:35. Ugh, I'm gonna be late for school. Not like I really care but I really want to get out of here. I roll out of bed and go to our bathroom. I didn't really mind that we all shared one.

I turn on the shower and put my music on my speakers. Yes, I listen to music while I shower.

Don't judge.

I can feel you judging me over there.

I sing along to one of my songs while wrapping a towel around my torso. Someone starts banging at the door.

"Hurry the fuck up, you fag! I gotta take a piss!" I hear my dad's slurred words. I turn off my music and put my boxers on. But I still leave the towel there around my waist.

I open the door and try to quickly slide around him. He grabs me and pushes me out of the way forcefully. I crash into to wall in front of me and bang the back of my head on it.

"Fuck." I mutter under my breath. Dad stops in his tracks. "What did you say, boy?" He says angrily.

"Nothing." I tell him, rubbing the back of my head. He pushes me into the wall and I bang my head on it again.

I groan. "Please, just leave me alone." He slaps me. "Don't talk back to me, queer." Tears come to my eyes.

"What are you doing?" I hear a voice come from the hallway. It was my older sister, Lisa. My dad snapped his head towards her.

"Get out." He orders. She shook her head. "Let Tommy go."

He looks at her again and threw me in her direction. I whimper as she caught me in her arms.

My younger siblings start laughing at me. "Oh god, are you okay, TJ??" Lisa asks.

Lisa's the only one that really cares about me. Whenever mom or dad try to hit me, she tries to defend me. She ends up getting hit herself though. I feel terrible for being the stupid idiotic teenager that their parents don't love. Because then Lisa would just be dragged in one huge mess.

I nod, telling her that I'm okay. She grabs my hand and takes me to my room. I sit on my bed and watch as she picks out my clothes.

"Go do your makeup and put on your creepers. I'm taking you to school today." I nod and head towards the little makeup pouch in the drawer beside my bed.

I take out the mirror beside it and put on some eyeliner. Some people call it guyliner when guys put it on. I don't really see the difference so I just call it eyeliner.

I put on some concealer to hide the bruises, old and new.

I put on light lipgloss and turn around. Lisa smiled at me. I smiled back. "Gorgeous. Okay, now, these are the clothes I picked out for you."

She picked out black jeans that were slightly ripped, a white T-shirt, and a leather jacket. I smile at her fashion sense.

I take off the towel and start changing. Once I was done, she led me into the bathroom and sat me on the toilet.

I look at my hair, which is curling to its natural position. Lisa looks at me. "Do you want me to straighten it or leave it natural?"

"Natural.. Can you just dry it and comb it down?" I ask timidly. I hate asking for things. It makes me feel like a burden.

"Sure thing, babe." She nods and does as told. After she was done, we snuck downstairs. If we made noise, it would bother our parents.

We got in her car and I slammed the door loud enough for them to hear. I smirk and Lisa starts to drive away.

"What day is it?" I ask. "Monday." She answers. I groan. No wonder its a bad day... Then again, everyday is a bad day.

"The date?" At a red light, she checks her phone. "October 14." I nod.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you sure you don't want me to go in there with you?" She asks for the fifth time already. I chuckle at her protectiveness.

"I'll be fine, I swear." I reassure her. She sighs. "Okay.. Now, go on. You're gonna be late." She kissed my cheek and I went off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I go up to my locker and mess with the combination. After I open it, I put all the unnecessary books in there and slammed it. "Hey, look guys, its a wild fag!" I hear behind me.

I let out an annoyed sigh. "Say whatever the fuck you want, Jacob. I've heard it all before." I tell them. They glare at me as I head to my first class.

English. Ew.

The class basically dragged ass. I go back to my locker and take out my books. I turn around and my books get knocked down by Jacob.

Him and his group start laughing as I roll my eyes and pick up my books. People look at us like its normal.

I hate them for that.

I get up. I then feel Jacobs fist connect to my face and I fall to the ground. I grunt when my back hits the tile floor.

"Hey!" I hear a voice. You would think it was Lisa.

But it wasn't.

"The hell is wrong with you? Back the fuck off!" I look at the yelling person and see a blackish blue haired guy.

It was a raven color.

He had thick but beautiful eyebrows. I couldn't see the color of his eyes. His hair was almost like mine. Except his hair wasn't almost half shaved.

"What are you gonna do about it?" Jacob smirked. The raven haired guy walked over to him intimidatingly, looking down at Jacob.

"Go." He says. Jacob just gives him a dirty look but leaves. Raven steps up to me and holds out his hand for me to take.

I grab a hold of his hand and feel a tingling sensation run up my arm. I pushed myself up while he pulled.

He smiled at me. I brushed off the dirt on my jeans and smile back. "Ah, thanks..." I gave him a confused look. He laughed.

"Sorry. I'm Adam." I smiled and nodded. "Oh, I'm Tommy." He chuckled. "So, I'd better get going. Gonna be late for class."

He turned and walked away. He looked back at me and waved. I don't know what this is. I can't get his name out of my mind.

Adam.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyy. Sorry if the end of the chapter sucks cx I just think Adommy is really cute and blegh the feels! Anyway, I will update ASAP! LOVE YOU!!!