Ginger

This chapter is a bit short but I'll try to make the next one longer :) And who's excited for The Walking Dead today?!?!?
Songs:
Panic! At The Disco- Nicotine
Adam Lambert- Take Back
Eiffel 65- Too Much of Heaven

Previously...

Adams P.O.V:

I protectively wrap my arm at the small of his back, pulling him more. "Are you sure you're alright, Adam?" He whispers. I nod. "I'm sure, baby. Just go to sleep." He snuggles closer, his soft hair tickling my skin.

His breaths slow as he falls asleep, his hand still on my hip. "I love you, Tommy." I whisper, hoping he was actually asleep.

Tommy's P.O.V:

I love you too, Adam.

Now...

Adams P.O.V:

Ugh. Tuesday. It's just as sad as Monday. The week just drags. Tommy stayed home because he wasn't feeling well. I went through all my classes and transition eventually came along. I was walking alongside Rose and Ashley. "Guys, I'm gonna go to the bathroom." I tell them and head towards the bathroom entrance. I entered a stall and took out my phone, wanting to check on my precious boyfriend.

From: Me

To: Kitty

Hey, baby. Just wanted to see how you're doing. You alright?

11:07 am

I didn't get a response immediately but I still got one.

From: Kitty

I'm okay... But I miss you. It's lonely and boring in here :(

11:09 am

From: Me

To: Kitty

I know. I'll be home soon. Just a couple more classes, love. I'll see you soon. X

11:09 am

I put my phone in my pocket, feeling satisfied and relieved that he was okay. I went back to class and entered hell. At lunch, things were really weird. People just kept giving me these perplexed looks as if they don't recognized me. Or as if they've never seen me before.

I looked around, seeing that some were speaking lowly, stealing confused glances at me. Rumors? Maybe. Most likely. So I decided to go to the main Rumor Source. Charlene Ackerman.

I found her by her locker. She was leaning on it, phone in her hand and twirling her blonde hair around her finger. "Has there been rumors about me?" I asked, cutting to the chase. I didn't feel like wasting any more time than I really should.

She looked up from her phone and looked at me a little stunned. "Um.. No, not at all, Nin-- I mean, Adam.." She gave me a smile before awkwardly walking away.

What was she going to say? She was going to call me a different name.. Nin.... Nine? Nah; it doesn't make sense. Ninja? Ha, no.... Nina? I've heard that name before. I recognize it from somewhere.

I don't know from where... But I've heard it. I shrugged it off, going to Rose's locker where she and Ashley are. Her locker was a few lockers down from Charlene's so I'm pretty sure they've seen the whole thing. "Hey, Adam. How's Tommy?" Ash asks, staring at me with her big blue eyes. "And what was that about?" Rose adds, completely changing the subject. Yup. "Okay, firstly, Tommy's fine. Just bored. And second... I'm actually not sure myself."

She nodded slowly to herself, not quite convinced. I shrugged it off, wanting to get through the day already. Ashley yawned, covering her mouth.

Science passed by slowly. I think the class is boring. Well, not the class, but the teacher. She always speaks slowly and so monotone. I sat at the table, my head leaning on my hand, my other hand writing. My mind was dozing off but my subconsciousness took control, taking notes for me.

The door to our class opened, but I didn't bother to look up. If it wasn't Tommy, then I'm not looking. Because I don't really care.

"Sorry I'm late, Ms. Dee." A rushed female voice speaks. I hear Ms. Dee sigh. "Take a seat, Nina." Nina. I look up to see a girl with ginger hair and blue eyes. I was a bit astonished. Not only because her name was Nina, but because she looked exactly like me. Her hair was an amber color, the same as my natural hair color. Her skin was pale and her eyebrows and lips were a bit thinner than mine.

We made eye contact and I swear, it was like looking at the mirror. She had wide eyes when she looked at me but came to take a seat next to me.

She set her things down. "Hi.. I'm Nina. Nina Lambert."