Oh God, Help Me.

Songs:
Adam Lambert- Shady
Jonas Brothers- Hold On
Prince Royce- Te Robare

Previously...

Adams P.O.V:

"Gay people can't fight, boys. We have nothing to worry about." They gather up and walked towards me. What they don't know is that I'm a black belt in karate. They're so stupid. I got in a fighting position.

They laughed. God, I need to get to Tommy. "Hang on, Tommy, please." I whisper. There were 5 of them and one of me. It was going to be complex. But I think I can do this.

Now...

Tommy's P.O.V:

I can't breathe. My chest feels as if it's on fire. Adam, please help me. "I'm going to help you, Tommy. Just hold on." Adam says. It was almost as if he read my mind. I press my hands against my chest and feel my heart beating irregularly.

I felt my eyes drooping and colorful splotches taking over my sight. But I stayed up long enough to watch Adam beat their asses. But then black completely took over me.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can hear my heart beating in my chest...

"Tommy..." I can hear faintly. I can see a white box in front of me. As I head towards it, it slowly stretches out into black nothingness and I'm left blind again.

"Tommy? Tommy, please wake up." The voice was faint. But I still heard it. I tried to open my eyes. I couldn't. I tried to twitch my hand, to give a sign. But nothing.

"Please Tommy, even though we've just met, I care so much for you. I would be grief stricken if you left. You know you can do this." I recognized the voice as Adams. "Adam..." I try to speak. I couldn't.

I pushed my voice, resulting in a small, kitten like squeak. I started to feel my body and some light seeped through my painted eyelids. I felt a warm presence slip into my hand. "Tommy, can you hear me?"

His voice was louder. With the strength I had, I tried to open my eyes. My eyelids were too heavy though. I squeezed Adams hand to let him know that I can hear him.

I was suddenly lifted from the ground, a pair of arms under my legs and supporting my back. I subconsciously snuggle onto Adams chest. I felt the cool breeze take over my body as we went outside. I shivered in fright and the cold.

The fear of having no control over my body.

"Hey, get back in here!" I hear a voice yell. "You'll be in big trouble, young man!" I felt Adam turn around swiftly. I felt the vibration of his chest as he speaks. "I'm pretty sure he needs me more than you do." He then turns back around and starts to jog.