As Long As I Have Him.

Songs:
Three Days Grace- Gone Forever
Michael Jackson- Give In To Me
Adam Lambert- Rumors ft. Tove Lo

Previously...

Tommy's P.O.V:

"Thank you, Ad."

He smiles at me. "What for, baby?"

"Just everything. For being there for me, for putting up with me and dealing with my shit."

"Hey, I love being with you. I don't mind if you have problems. We can always go through them together, you know that right?" I nod.

"Good. C'mon. Let's go through it once more."

Now...

(The next day) November 2, 2015

Adams P.O.V:

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face. I turn to my side and see Tommy's peaceful sleeping face next to mine. I pecked his lips. "Tommy.. Tommy, wake up babe." His eyes flutter open and the corners of his mouth turn upward. "What time is it?" He mumbles while rubbing his eyes.

"About 9 A.M."

He groans and let's his head fall back into the pillow. "It's too early." He drags out. I giggle. "Then go back to sleep, babe." He scoffs. "You don't have to tell me twice." He mumbles into the pillow. I giggle again and pull his back to my chest, wrapping my arms around his waist.

Another time skip, I know -_- November 4th, 2015.

Tommy's P.O.V:

Just one more day and I get to see my mom for the very last time. I look in the closet and at my black suit. I sigh from mental exhaustion. I walk over to our night stand and grab my phone, a piece of paper falling from under. It's not paper. It's the envelope. In beautiful calligraphy, untouched, it still says "My Babyboy Tommy..." I stare at the envelope for a while and just decide to open it.

Dear Joey,

I am so, so sorry baby. I'm sorry for the way I treated you when Richard was around and when he wasn't. You have no idea how guilty I feel for abandoning and neglecting my own son. No words can describe this feeling in my heart. Tommy, I have always loved you and I'm sorry if I made you think otherwise. I love you. From now on, I will always tell you that. Every day, for as long as I live, I will tell you that I love you. I regret all those things I said when you were in the hospital. I should have stayed by your side with that boy that you love so much. I can tell he loves you too. I saw it in his eyes before he kissed you. He was so nervous. But he loves you. At was the same way I looked at your father. I hope you have an amazing life with him. He probably makes you happier than I have ever made you. I'm sorry for not accepting you when you told me you were gay. I was.. scared, of what Richard would've thought, what your step siblings would've thought. But yesterday, I was thinking... If you had the courage to tell us the truth, I should have respected that. I should've been proud of you, and I am proud of you. I am proud of the man you have become. I don't care if you're gay, straight, bisexual, or a unicorn. I still love you.

Many tears smeared on the paper, smudging the ink. but I didn't care because I can still read it.

Tommy. My sweet boy. You and Lisa are all I have. You are my only children. You're not even children anymore. You're your own independent selves. You have no idea how proud I am. I may come to visit. I feel ashamed of myself. I don't even want to look at myself. Please take care of yourselves. And please... Come back to me, Joey. I miss you.