Ready?

Hey, guys! This chapter is really short lmfao so I decided to update today too. Just to put a little suspence here and there c: Enjoy!

Songs:
Lupe Fiasco & Guy Sebastian- Battle Scars
The Wanted- I'll Be Your Strength
System of a Down- Toxicity

Previously...

Tommy's P.O.V:

"I'll go in with you guys. Be your body guard." Adam smiles brightly. I felt safer but I can't get that feeling out of my stomach. "Let's go then."

Now...

Adams P.O.V:

"Are you sure you just don't wanna borrow my clothes for today?" I ask Tommy for the fifth time. I didn't want him to go back to that place. I turned off the car and looked at the house and then him. He nods and sighs. "Yes, I'm sure, Adam!" He snaps. I flinch a little bit.

"I'm sorry." He whispers. "I just don't want you to get hurt. I assume you know what my step-dad is capable of?" I nod. "Well... If he tries to hurt you.." It sounded more like a question. "I'm a black belt. I think I'll be fine." I smile reassuringly at him. He nods. But I don't think he's convinced.

We left Lisa at my house. We figured that she was already hurt so we left her there to calm down. I really didn't want Tommy to go back in there. What if he gets hurt? What if I can't protect him like I promised? A song that I was listening to pops into my head.

I'll be your strength...
I will, I will, I will..
I'll be your strength...
Yes, oh, yes I will..

I won't sleep 'til the sky is calmer
Keep on searching 'til I found you
And my love will be your armor

We got out of the car and walked to the front door. "Ready?" I asked. He just stared at the front door for a couple of seconds. "Ready."