We Can Escape

Songs:
Adam Lambert- Sleepwalker
System of a Down- Chop Suey!
Adam Lambert- Music Again

Previously...

Tommy's P.O.V:

Take all the time you need.

I'm just tired. I'm just gonna go to bed.

Alright. Sweet dreams, Glitterbaby.

Glitterbaby? I giggled.

Goodnight, Babyboy.

I inhaled the scent of alcohol and fell asleep to yelling.

Now...

Tommy's P.O.V:

One of my creepers hit me. Hard. "Ah." I groan and rub the pain away. "Wake the fuck up. I'm gonna teach you a lesson today." I'm face to face with his smelly alcohol breath and terrifying smirk. I stumble for words. "I..." It's a Saturday so... No school. I had no plans for today. Shit. I can't reach for my phone to call Adam. Then I remembered.

Adam! Adam, are you awake??

There was no reply. "Get over here, you sinful bastard." He yanked my hair and I let out a yelp as he threw me onto the wall. I just recovered. I'm gonna get hurt again.

Adam?!

I just woke up, what's wrong??

Come to my house please! Make an excuse to--

My thought was cut off by Richard punching my cheek. I can already feel the skin on my lip split. My face ached. But I wasn't gonna show him my fear.

Tommy?

Another punch was sent to me. This time, on my stomach. No, that's where I was bleeding. The stitches are going to rip. I doubled over in pain and bit my lip to prevent me from groaning.

I'm on my way, Tommy.

"You're nothing but a disgusting prick. You have no friends. You have no life. You have no reason to live." His outbursts cut me deep. But Adams words stuck to my mind.

Don't let them get to you.

Then the door bursts open. "Let him go!" Lisa yells. She puts her hands on Richards shoulders and shoves him away. He stumbles backwards as I regain my footing and hold my hand against my stomach.

Don't let them get to you.

I put my free and uninjured hand on the wall to balance myself. I watch as he starts to hit her. "Lisa! Richard, stop! What the hell are you getting out of this??" I yell. His cold eyes threw daggers at me. "Stupid boy." He lunges at me but I quickly dodge to the side, making him crash into the wall.