Chapter 1: First Beat

Chapter One

"First Beat"

Seoul University

(An all boys-school somewhere in South Korea)

Jungkook is a 1st  year college student from an all-boys private school somewhere in South Korea. This 19 year old good-looking guy is a very intelligent student. He's always on the list of top students since high school. He is a silent-type guy, he does n't get along with other guys that much and he never got any girlfriend before. Well, it's not that he doesn't have any friend during high school but, everyone who became friends with him suddenly fall in love with him. It's like that he has a magical charm that makes everyone fall for him.

[Flashback – High school days]

Gyeongji High School

During his high school days,  there is a girl who became very obsessed with him, her name is Hannah. She became obsessed with Jungkook  to the point that she collects every piece of mess that Jungkook left and follows him wherever he goes. One day this girl approached Jungkook and she proposed her feelings for him. Jungkook does n't know what to say, he ignored her and left. The girl got mad and she rushed into him,  takes out her knife and threatens him.

Hannah: (whispered to Jungkook) "I want you to be my boyfriend and you have no other choice but to say yes, or else I will cut your tongue out so you won't be able to say yes with the other girls!".

He is really scared, he has no other choice but to accept her.

Jungkook: Okay! I am now your boyfriend, now put your knife down".

Hanna hugged him tight and smiles in a freaky way.

Hannah: Thank you! So, see you tomorrow, let's have a date after class".

Jungkook: "Okay". (Jungkook said in a low voice)

The next day, Jungkook is nowhere to be found. He did not attend class that day because he was afraid of this girl. Hannah is searching for him all over the place but she can't seem to find any tracks of Jungkook. She decided to leave the class and rushed into Jungkook's house but she did n't see anyone around.

Jungkook and his family decided to left the house and transferred to another school in South Korea to finish High School. It's because they know for a fact that Hanna's mother is a well-known psycho who uses witchcraft and cursing anyone whose messing up with her daughter, that is why everyone is afraid of her. The girl put so much anger on Jungkook and she promised that she will make his life miserable.

[Present – First Day of School]

SEOUL UNIVERSITY

Today is his first day of class in college. Even if he's a smart student, he's still nervous on introducing himself in front of everyone. He's really a shy-type of guy. He head on to the school's office and shows his student profile and other documents to the dean. He got his key on his own room. And as he entered the room he lay down into bed and rest for a while. It's one more hour before the class start, he took a shower and put on his uniform.