Chapter 11: Farewell

When Jin saw V and Jungkook kissing, he quickly ran away with tears falling from his eyes. Jungkook doesn't know that Jin was there looking at them. Jungkook pushed V away from him.

V: I'm sorry..
Jungkook: I'll get going..
V: Okay.

Jungkook went back to their room. He can't stay still. He doesn't know what to do or what to feel about his situation. When V kissed him, he felt that he needs someone who can help him to move on but when he thinks about Jin, he realized something so he pushed V away because he knows that he still have feelings for Jin. He searched for his diary but he can't find it. He might as well forgot his diary on his room at school. 

The teacher announced that it's time to go back to school and that vacation is over. Everyone packed their things and get on the bus. V and Jungkook sat on the backseat but Jungkook noticed that Jin is nowhere to be found. He looked around but still he can't find him. Jungkook asked their professor but the professor said that Jin already went back to school early. Jungkook went back to his seat beside V still thinking about Jin. They are still not talking to each other until they get back to school. V is just staring at him.

Around eight in the evening when they get back to school. Everyone went to their room. When Jungkook walks on the hallway near his room, V was there waiting for him.

V: Can we talk?
Jungkook: I'm not in the mood..
V: Are you mad at me..
Jungkook: No, I am mad at myself..
V: Please don't give me the cold shoulder..
Jungkook: I need to rest.. Bye

V quickly hold Jungkook's arms down to his hands. They are staring at each other.

V: I'm sorry if I went too far..

Jungkook pull off his hands on V's and went to his room. V walks away and return to his room. Jungkook lay down on his bed thinking about everything that happened. He was so depressed to the point that he wants to scream out loud but he can't. He missed Jin a lot. He still loves him. Jungkook went outside to look for Jin in his room. He's ready to forgive Jin. He knocks on Jin's room. No one's answering so he decided to return to his room thinking that Jin is already sleeping. He looked for his diary and he found it on the top of his table. he wrote something..

[Diary Entry]

I skipped 2 days because i forgot my diary. There are a lot of bad things happened and I'm very depressed. I don't know what to do anymore. Should I still trust Jin? He broke my heart when we were on a vacation. I am so mad at him that time. But then, I realized that I truly love him and no matter what, I will forgive him. I am ready to forget about everything and love my Baby Jin again. I missed his smile, his beautiful face, his soft hands, his kissable lips and everything about him. I will hug him tight and kiss him passionately tomorrow and forget everything. As for V, he kissed me.. At first I felt my heart beating but then I realize that I still love Jin. I can't love V because I don't want him to be hurt because I still have feelings for Jin. I guess I'll just talk to him tomorrow and tell honestly that I can't accept his love for me. That I'm still in love with Jin. 

And then the morning came.. the bell rings and everyone is getting ready for their classes. Everyone went to the classroom. Jungkook was the first to arrive he wants to be the one to offer Jin the set beside him. After a few minutes, everyone is already on their seat but still, Jin is not showing up. He was patiently waiting Jin having a thought that Jin just might be late. And then the professor announced something..

Professor: Class, today I have a very sad announcement... Last night, Jin went to our office and he told us that he will need to transfer another school because of personal reasons. He didn't mention where school he will transfer. I think we need to understand his situation. I know everyone has been friends with Jin. He was a nice person and an intelligent student but we have no choice but to let go of him becuase he has personal reasons. He said that he doesn't want to say goodbye to you all because he can't take the sadness of saying goodbye to each and everyone of you. I think by now, he's on his new school right now. 

Jungkook: Professor, can I skip class just for now? Please..

Professor: I understand that you and Jin became really close friends. So okay, go ahead. I know that you are very sad right now so I'll let you skip the class but only for now.. understand?

Jungkook: Thank you..

Jungkook went to his room lay on his bed and started crying a lot. He is very sad and screaming in pain. He is hurting so bad that Jin already left him without saying goodbye. He did'nt even see Jin's face for the last time. He can't accept that things are happening this way and he's blaming himself for he realized that it's his fault that now Jin is gone. He knows that he will not able to see Jin anymore becuase he doesn't know where he went. Jungkook tried to call him but it seems that Jin already changed his number. He is also not updating his social accounts. Jungkook doesn't know how to reach Jin. He missed him a lot. Jungkook spend the whole day crying non-stop... He's not eating the whole day. He's just staring at Jin's picture and continously crying the whole day...

Chapter 12: Suga