Chapter 19: Jin's Return

The next day, Jin took his exam and finished it as fast as he can. He realized that every second is important and Jungkook might be in danger anytime. Jin quickly finished his exam and returned to his room to pack his things. He went to the school president's office to ask for permission to leave the school for 3 days. When he was about to leave, he saw Hannah outside the gate taking a cab. He also took a cab and he started following Hannah without her noticing him. Hannah went back home and Jin is still following him. Jin is slowly walking and hiding until he get near Hannah's house. He saw her talking to her Mom... Mrs. Kim. The Witch.

Hannah: Mom, I got home..
Mrs. Kim: There's a food there in the fridge..if you're not eating yet.
Hannah: I'm not in the mood to eat.. 

Mrs. Kim went down the stairs.. Hannah removed her headband. She put in on the table beside the sofa and took a seat.

Mrs. Kim: What's wrong my daughter?
Hannah: I got pissed..
Mrs. Kim: Who made my daughter pissed? 
Hannah: You know Jungkook?
Mrs. Kim: Yes.. the one I cursed back then..
Hannah: Yes, his boyfriend talked to me and threaten me..
Mrs. Kim: What? How dare him threaten my child like this.. Do you want me to curse him too?
Hannah: No need.. and besides I don't have his hair strands..
Mrs. Kim: I see..
Hannah: He was asking me about the curse.. on how to remove it. Is there really a way.?
Mrs. Kim: Of course there is a way..
Hannah: How?
Mrs. Kim: Hmmm.. do you really need to know?
Hannah: No, forget it.. Jungkook's gonna die anyway.. after his third heartbreak. V is planning something now. 
Mrs. Kim: Good.. you should rest now if you don't want to eat..
Hannah: I'm going somewhere.. I have a date with Namjoon later.
Mrs. Kim: new boyfriend huh? Okay..

Jungkook is starting to get angry.. but he's controling his anger because he wants to know how to remove the curse from Jungkook... He waited for an hour until Hannah left the house. Jin confronted Hannah's mother.. Jin entered the house..

Jin: Hello..
Mrs. Kim: Oh hello pretty boy.. you need anything?
Jin: Can I ask for your help?
Mrs. Kim: What is it?
Jin: Uhmm.. I'll be straight with you.. I know you can curse someone.. and.. uh.. I need help.
Mrs. Kim: What help?
Jin: Can you curse someone for me?
Mrs. Kim: Hey, I'm not doing it for just anyone you know.
Jin: I know.. but I badly need help..
Mrs. Kim: You can leave now..
Jin: I'm willing to pay..
Mrs. Kim: Sorry, but you need to leave..
Jin: Please.. I'm begging you.. here take all my money.
Mrs. Kim: Alright alright.. but this time only.. okay? I'm not doing this for business but since I have to buy something for my daughter on her upcoming birthday. I'll take your deal.
Jin: Thank you so much madam.. 
Mrs. Kim: So what do you want me to do?
Jin: My girlfriend cheated on me. I want you to put a curse on her.
Mrs. Kim: And what kind of curse? Just so you know , the curse required a 3 triggers before it can officially take effect. And the effect is only... DYING..
Jin: What do you mean? and How?
Mrs. Kim: for example, if you want to curse your girlfriend to death, you need a trigger.. like if she kissed a boy 3 times.. she will die. Something like that..
Jin: Okay, hmmm I want to curse my girlfriend to death. And the trigger i want is uhmmmmm.. rejection.. 
Mrs. Kim: You mean, if she's rejected by boys?
Jin: Yes..
Mrs. Kim: Okay, that would be fine.. but it will require one more thing. I need some strand on her hair.
Jin: Oh is that so? 
Mrs. Kim: Yes, I can't do the curse if you don't have it. You can come back tomorrow if you want.
Jin: No, i think i have it.. Just give me a second. I'll just search inside my bag. Uhmm can you please get me a glass of water first?
Mrs. Kim: Okay.. wait..

Jin quickly grabbed Hannah's headband and he saw some strand of hair on Hannah's headband. He quickly draw some strands from the headband and returned it to the table.

Mrs. Kim: Here's your water..
Jin: Thank you..Oh here's the hair strands..
Mrs. Kim: Good.. now wait here..

Mrs Kim started doing the curse.. never knowing that it's her daughter's hair strand. She's cursing her own daughter.. Mrs' Kim started doing the chant to make the curse on effect. After an hour, the spell is finally done.

Mrs. Kim: It's okay now..
Jin: Really? So it's effective now right?
Mrs. Kim: Yes, without a doubt.
Jin: Okay, one last question.. if ever i decided to change my mind, is there a way to remove the curse.
Mrs. Kim: Uhmm yes..
Jin: How?
Mrs. Kim: That person needs to do the trigger..
Jin: What do you mean?
Mrs. Kim: 3 times rejection is her trigger for the curse right? If you want to remove the curse on her, she needed to reject 3 persons. Instead of her being rejected, she must reject.
Jin: As simple as that?
Mrs. Kim: Yes, but that is kinda hard since she needs to have 3 boys to fall in love with him and reject them. If she's the one rejected for 3 times before she rejected someone 3 times. She will die.
Jin: Thank you so much.. Here's my payment.
Mrs. Kim: Oh thanks.. anyways, don't tell anyone that this okay? I'm not doing it for business.
Jin: Sure, thanks Mam..

Jin quickly left Hannah's house. He went on a cafe to relax and calm his mind first and started to think about on how to remove the curse.

[Jin's Point of View]

Jin: if the only way to remove the curse is to do the trigger, he needs to break a heart 3 times... but.. it would be impossible since Jungkook is not that kind of person that breaks a heart. But as I remember, he already did, one time. He broke my heart and that will count as one. But.. I think the other 2 will be the hardest to do... argh! What am I going to do.. I need to do something before the third heartbreak.

Jin finished his coffee and went to the bus station to take a bus and visit Jungkook at the hospital. 

**********************

[Jungkook's Side]

Jungkook received a call from Jimin..

/Phone Conversation:

Jungkook: What now?
Jimin: Hey relax.. I need to talk to you
Jungkook: I don't care about what you want to say.. I won't believe in it anyways..
Jimin: You need to know this.. It's important..
Jungkook: Bye~

Jungkook turned off his phone and lay down on hospital bed. Just when he was about to finish his food, the doctor came in.

Jungkook: hey, doc.. where's my mom?
Doctor: She needs to go somewhere important. She said she will be back on your last day here in hospital
Jungkook: Okay..
Doctor: Hey, you need to sleep now. Take a rest
Jungkook: I will..Thanks Doc..

Jungkook went to sleep. While he's sleeping, he's dreaming again about a scene in the cemetery where there's a 3 guys standing at a grave. One is crying, one is laughing and the other one is looking in the stars.. After a long hours of sleep. Jungkook woke up.. when he opened his eyes, he saw Jin smiling at him..

Chapter 20: The Third Beat