Chapter 15: Trouble

Jungkook and V became officially lovers. Jungkook promised to V that he will not think of Jin anymore and will only love V with all of his heart. They started ating each other. Going out if there is no class, visiting amusement park, eating lunch together and stuff. They are also helping each other at school activities.Jimin is starting to get more jealous. He went to V's room and confronted him but he saw him together with Jungkook. 

V: Oh!, Hi Jimin..
Jimin: Yo..

Jungkook is not saying anything because he's still mad at Jimin.

V: You need something Jimin?
Jimin: Seems like you're busy with your boyfriend huh..
V: We're just reviewing for the upcoming exam..
Jimin: You're forgeting something..
V: Huh?
Jimin: Nevermind, enjoy your sweet moments together.

Jimin closed the door and left while Jungkook and V are still studying together for the exam tomorrow.

Jungkook: What's with Jimin?
V: I don't know..
Jungkook: I know he's your friend but I don't know that you two are that close.
V: Because Jimin is my first friend here in school. And he's not that bad trust me.
Jungkook: I still hate him..
V: Just forget about him, let's continue studying..
Jungkook: Okay, but please as much as possible, stay away from him.
V: Okay, I'll try.. for my sweetie.
Jungkook: Thank you sweetie.. *kisses V in the cheek*
V: How sweet *smiles* anyways sweetie, you may not see me later. I need to go somewhere..
Jungkook: Uhmm can I know where?
V: I'm just going to a relative's birthday.
Jungkook: I see, i guess I'll just continue studying for our exam.
V: Okay, don't forget to rest..
Jungkook: I will..
V: Good.

**********************************

[Jin's Side]

When Jin went to class, he noticed that people are looking and talking about him. He's really confused why all of them are acting that way. When he entered the room, everyone is making fun of him. He saw a printed screenshot of the poser's facebook post. "meet my boyfriend". Everyone is teasing him and Suga. Then a friend of Suga confronted Jin. His name is Namjoon.

Namjoon: Hey Jin. I'm Suga's friend. I guess you are looking for Suga.
Jin: Where is he? What is happening here?
Namjoon: He's on the President's office. You have to go there too. Even I know that the rumors are not true, you and Suga are still in trouble so help him explaining at the office.

Jin went to the office. He saw Suga and his Dad talking with the President of the school.

Mr. Min: Oh you're here. The one who posted that stuff. 
Suga: Dad, i told you it's not him.
Mr. Min: Come and explain yourself. I don't want any trouble for my son. I didn't raise him to be gay.
Jin: Mr. President. I don't have a Facebook account. It was just a fake profile. And the poser is using my photos of my old facebook account. I already deleted my old account a month ago.
Mr. President: But everyone is talking about this now. And it's because everyone is noticing that you two are being too close with each other. And then Suga uploaded this photo of both of you. Can you tell me the truth. Do you have a relationship?
Jin: No we don't have a relationship. We're just friends.
Mr. President: You know, we don't tolerate this kind of thing. That is why we chose to run a school with both boys and girls for us to avoid this things. But your photos are spreading and it causes this school a trouble.
Jin: Don't worry Mr. President. I am not planning to put your school's name in disappointment. I will take action on this matter.
Mr. President: Good. But can you tell me honestly.. Are you gay?
Jin: Yes I am. But I know the school's rule and I will not disobey those rules. I know what  I should or should not do.
Mr. President: Good.
Mr. Min: *looking at jin* Hey! from now on, I want you to stay away from my son.
Suga: Dad, please.. can you stop? He's my friend.
Mr. Min: Not anymore. Stay away from that homo.
Jin: Why? Do I have a disease? Why do you everyone thinks that being gay is a sin. That being gay is a curse. That we don't have the right to make friends with someone or to have a relationship with the same gender. I may not look like a normal person but I'm proud of what I am. I'm embracing it. Because it's another part of me.
Mr. Min: It's disgusting..
Jin: Right.. 
Suga: Dad..please
Mr. President: Jin, you can leave now. 
Jin: I'm sorry for causing you this trouble Mr. President. And for Suga's dad. Don't worry. I will stay away from your son from now on. And Mr. President. Can you put me into another class. If me and Suga will be on the same class I think it will be awkward for the two of us.
Mr. President: Okay, I'll tell your professor later.
Jin: Thank you Mr. president. Now if you'll excuse me..
Suga: Jin..
Mr. Min: Hey!

********************************************

[Jimin's Side]

When Jimin is about to eat lunch. He received a text message from V.

/Text Message Conversation:

V: Hey sweetie.. Happy Birthday.
Jimin: *sends a sad face emoticon*  I thought you've forgotten about my birthday.
V: How come I'll forget my sweetie's birthday.
Jimin: Cause you're too busy with Jungkook.
V: Awww.. my sweetie is jealous. I already told you everything right? Why I have to do this.
Jimin: Yes, but I can't make myself not to be jealous.
V: I'll make up with you later. Uhmmm how about a dinner date later at your favorite bar. My treat!
Jimin: Hmmm.. How about a gift?
V: After our dinner date I have something to give you, in your room. 
Jimin: *inserts a drooling emoticon* What is it?
V: Surprise sweetie. But it's the thing you wanted the most.
Jimin: I'm excited. Thank you sweetie.

Jimin and V went out for a dinner date at Jimin's favorite bar. They ordered Jimin's favorite steak and wine.

V: Happy Birthday again sweetie. *kissed Jimin's lips*
Jimin: Thank you sweetie. Anyways, I need to ask you something.
V: What is it?
Jimin: How long will you be in relationship with Jungkook.
V: Don't worry. I'll break up with him tomorrow.
Jimin: Really?
V: Yes, And I'll make it more painful this time.
Jimin: You really are a bad one huh?
V: Hey, we are both bad you know.
Jimin: Yeah, that's why we like each other. We have something in common. Bad but hot.
V: Yes we are.
Jimin: So what are you planning?
V: Remember what I said to you a while ago about my surprise?
Jimin: Yeah..
V: You'll find out later.

Chapter 16: The Second Heartbreak
(will update this Thursday - October 16, 2014)