Chapter 21: Revelations

That night, when V is about to sleep, a phone call woke him up. It was his mother. Mrs. Kim

/Phone Conversation:

V: Hey mom..
Mrs. Kim: Taehyung! Taehyung!! your sister!!
V: Huh? What happened?
Mrs. Kim: I don't know.. but.. her heart is aching.. she's having a heart attack..
V: What?? 
Mrs. Kim: I'll take her to the hospital. Please come here as soon as you can..
V: Okay okay, i'll leave right away..

*hungs up

V went to the school president's office late at night to ask their permission for him to leave that night. The school president let him leave and V packed his things and he quickly left the school.

************************************

[Jungkook's Side]

Jungkook is sleeping at the hospital while Jin is holding his hands. Jin feel asleep too when Mrs. Jeon came. She saw the two of them and she realized that Jin and Jungkook has something special. She tapped Jin's shoulder. Jin woke up and Jungkook is still sleeping.

Jin: Oh.. hello Mrs. Jeon. *removed his hands on Jungkook*
Mrs. Jeon: Can I talk to you for a second?
Jin: Sure mam..
Mrs. Jeon: Let's go outside..
Jin: Okay..

Mrs. Jeon and Jin went outside to talk about something..

Mrs. Jeon: Are you and Jungkook? you know..having a relationship..
Jin: Uhmm.. yes mam..
Mrs. Jeon: Don't worry, I'm not against it..
Jin: Thank you mam..
Mrs. Jeon: I just want you to promise me one thing..
Jin: Yes mam?
Mrs. Jeon: I love my son so much. He's the only treasure I have since his father died. I can't be there all the time for him because of my job. Please protect him no matter what..
Jin: I will mam.. I promise.. I promise that with my own life..
Mrs. Jeon: Thank you.. and please call me Mom.. 
Jin: Can I?
Mrs. Jeon: Of course.. 
Jin: Thanks Mom.. *smiles
Mrs. Jeon: Let's go back inside..
Jin: Okay..

Mrs. Jeon and Jin went back inside, Jungkook woke up and he found out that Jin is nowhere to be found so he's calling his name..

Jungkook: Jin.. Jin... where are you?

Jin and Mrs Jeon showed up..

Jin: Hey relax.. I'm not going anywhere..
Mrs. Jeon: Go back to your bed Jungkook..
Jungkook: Huh? What's happening?
Mrs. Jeon: Don't worry, I already knew what's between you and this pretty boy beside me..z
Jungkook: Oh.. really? Uhmm I'm sorry mom..
Mrs. Jeon: You don't have to say sorry. You're not doing anything wrong. Falling in love with another guy is not wrong if it's what your heart desires. As long as you're happy, I'm happy for you.
Jungkook: Thanks Mom.. that means so much to me...
Mrs. Jeon: anything for my beloved son..
Jin: You're lucky Jungkook, you have a very caring and loving mom..
Jungkook: she's you Mom too.. from now on..
Mrs. Jeon: I'm happy between the two of you.. Oh well have a goodnight sleep. I'm sorry if I interrupted your precious sleeping moment together.. 
Jungkook: You leaving again?
Mrs. Jeon: Yes, you know.. you're mom is always busy.. 
Jungkook: Okay I understand..
Mrs. Jeon: I love you son.. 
Jungkook: I love you too mom.. take care..
Jin: Take care Mrs. Jeon.. i mean.. Mom..
Mrs. Jeon: take care of my Jungkook okay?
Jin: Sure..

Mrs Jeon left for her job. She just dropped by to check on his son.. Jungkook and Jin smiling at each other. They are both happy because Jungkook's mom accepted their relationship.

Jin: So, we're like official couple now huh?
Jungkook: Hey, you're not even proposing yet..
Jin: You want me to propose now?
Jungkook: Hey, i don't want you to do it here. And I want you to surprise me. I don't want a simple proposal you know..
Jin: I'm just kidding.. I don't have a ring anyways..
Jungkook: Baby..
Jin: yes baby?
Jungkook: Thanks for coming back.. 
Jin: You don't have to thank me.. You don't know how happy I am that me and you are now together again..
Jungkook: I love you so much baby..
Jin: I love you more..

Jin kissed Jungkook in the forehead down to his eyes, nose and finally kissed his lips. Jungkook is having a teary eyes when Jin is kissing him. It was tears of happiness. Jin hold Jungkook's hand until they fell asleep.

*********************************