Chapter 6: Passionate Kiss

Jin is unable to move when Jungkook rushed into him and kissed him. It was a magical moment for him. A moment that he wish that would never stop. They passionately kissed each other with all their heart. They went into Jin's bed and lay down continuing the passionate kiss.

Jin: Thanks Jungkook..

Jungkook: Thanks for what?

Jin: For coming here.. I can't sleep because I am thinking of you.. I was thinking if you are mad at me for confessing my feelings to you..

Jungkook: It's the same for me, I don't know but I can't stop thinking about you.. I think that I like you too.. no I mean.. I love you..

Jin: I love you too Jungkook, I love you so much. From the first time I saw you I knew that I love you.

Jungkook: Thank you for loving me Jin, and can you please take care of me from now on? Please keep me safe by your side. 

Jin: Of course I will.. I am now you boyfriend

Jungkook kissed Jin. Jin started removing Jungkook's shirt..

Jungkook: wait..

Jin: Oh, sorry I didn't mean to..

Jungkook: No it's actually okay, It's just.. because.. you know, Jimin tried to harass me the other day.. and I'm still in trauma.. 

Jin: I understand,, don't worry I'm not rushing it,, 

Jungkook: Thanks Jin.. uhmm what should I call you now? Baby?

Jin: Hmmm.. okay *smiles* Anyways, i think you should go back to your room.

They do monitoring of every room in curfew hours.

Jungkook: Okay.. Uhmm.. Baby.. can I kiss you once more?

Jin: Sure.. *pouts*

Jungkook: (kissed Jin) Thanks Baby! *smiles* I should go now..

Jungkook went to his room smiling and blushing. He quickly rushed into his diary and wrote something.

Diary Entry:

I kissed him, despite the quivering cold and fast-beating of my heart, it was with everything I had. It was a magical moment and I don't care what others has to say now. I'm in love with him. And i'm sure of that.. When I kissed him, I am sure that my heart belongs to him, I knew that when I kissed him it was all me, with my guard down and honest. And at that moment, I could not call my lips as my lips for they were his and his alone.. I guess I can sleep now. 

The next day..

Class is suspended because the School President announces that there will be an activity outside the school. The school president decided to have a field trip/vacation trip tomorrow. So they are asking the student to prepare and pack their things. The students are very excited and quickly went to their rooms to prepare and unpack their things.

Jungkook: Hey baby.. *smiles*

Jin: Hey, dont talk too loud.

Jungkook: What's wrong? You're my boyfriend..

Jin: I know, but we should do things step by step.

Jungkook: Okay.. *frown

Jin: Example.. Step 1 (Jin hugs Jungkook) I love you baby..

Jungkook: You know how to make smile.. i love you too baby..

V is walking at the hallway, he saw Jungkook and Jin.

V: Hi guys! What's up?

Jin: We're okay.

Jungkook: Yeah we're okay.. How bout you? Feeling better now?

V: Of course. But you need to return the favor to me someday.

Jin: Hey!

V: Nah! just joking.. Anyways, I'm going to my room. See ya!

Jungkook: Okay bye!

V started to walk awaly from the hallway returning to his room.

Jin: I dont trust him..

Jungkook: Who? V? He's a good man.. He saved my life

Jin: I dunno, but i have a bad feeling that he's not what he is.

Jungkook: C'mon, you're thinking too much.

Jin: Just take care okay? Don't trust him.

Jungkook: You the one who will take care of me from now on right?

Jin: Yes I know, but when I'm not around, you need to take care of yourself too.

Jungkook: Aye Aye Sir! I mean Baby *smiles

Jin and Jungkook return to their respective rooms and pack up their things. Jungkook forgot to write on his diary because he is excited for tomorrow. Not only because of the field trip but because he can spend quality time with Jin tomorrow. 

Next Chapter:

Chapter 7: Vacation