Chapter 25: My Last Heartbeat (Final Chapter)

Earlier that day.. while Jin is having a conversation with Suga, V is on the comfort room and Jungkook is on his way to the bus station..

/Phone Conversation

Suga: Hey, call me birdbrain again and i'll curse you like Hannah's mother.
Suga: Hello..
Suga: Jin.. are you there?
Jin: Ahh sorry for the late response, someone just seated beside me.. anyways, i'm running out of power.. see you later..

*hungs up

Jin: Hey, why are you here?
Jimin: I want to say something..
Jin: Uh... what is it?
Jimin: Uhmm .. Can I have your water first?
Jin: Oh sure sure..
Jimin: About V.. he's out of jail.. i bailed him out..
Jin: What? Then Jungkook is in danger.. I need to go back..
Jimin: Relax, it's you whose in danger not Jungkook..
Jin: Huh? What do you mean?
Jimin: V is in here.. I followed him earlier this morning making sure that he will not harm the two of you until he leave.. I thought he will keep his promise but it seems i'm wrong... revenge is more important to him.. Anyways, i figured out what he will do to you so I decided to follow you without him noticing me..
Jin: And what is he planning to do?
Jimin: You'll find out in awhile.. *handled a box to Jin*
Jin: What is this?
Jimin: I want you to give this to V.. and I'm sorry for everything i have done to you and Jungkook..
Jin: huh? Why are you saying that?
Jimin: *smiles* *drinks the bottled water*

After a few seconds, Jimin started to feel stomach pain.. 

Jin: Hey.. what's happening..? Jimin! hey..

Jimin suddenly coughing ang started vomitting blood.. Everyone in the bus is panicking.. Jin is calling for help.. the other passengers left the bus.. the driver called an ambulance..

Jin: Jimin... *cries* answer me please.. don't die on me.... Jimin!!! PLEASE!!!! NOOOOO!!!

And then Jungkook came.. he get on the bus and saw Jin holding Jimin's body lying on the floor. He slowly walk while his body is shaking.. he's really shocked and his knees are starting to feal weak.. he's down with bended knees while heavily crying.. he can't speak a word.. he's just crying..

Jin: Jungkook... What happened? Why are you here?..

Jungkook looked at Jin while tears are falling from his eyes.. he can;t speak a word.. he's completely shocked.. then the ambulance came to bring Jimin to the hospital.. Jin and Jungkook also went together to the hospital.. 

Jin: You okay now?
Jungkook: Yes a little.. i just can't believe what i saw earlier..
Jin: Why did you come after me?
Jungkook: Because V called me and he said that i wont be able to see you anymore.. i was afraid that anything might happen to you so i quickly follow you at the bus station but i was surprised that Jimin is there too.. and the worst case is, i saw him nearly dying..
Jin: I guess he knew what will happen..
Jungkook: Why?
Jin: He told me everything about what V is planning.. he also said that he's the one responsible for letting V out of jail.. but..i guess he knew that V is planning to poison me.. he didn't tell me that the bottled water i am drinking has poison and i never knew that the one who sold it to me was V.. i guess he was disguised as a vendor.. and Jimin knew that.. 
Jungkook: Then why did he drink it if he knew that it was poisoned?
Jin: I guess he wants to stop V.. and the only choice for him is to die.. he also left me this box and he wants me to give this to V.
Jungkook: No, He's dangerous and he might kill you.. 
Jin: I guess he won't.. specially if he found out what happened to Jimin..