Chapter 18: Danger

When Jungkook woke up, he saw his mother holding his hands. 

Jungkook: Mom..

Mrs. Jeon: Jungkook.. How are you feeling?

Jungkook: What happened to me?

Mrs. Jeon: You had a mild heart attack. I'm confused because we don't have a heart disease in the family and the doctors said that they didn't find any cause about your heart attack.

Jungkook: I remember now. I am taking a shower and then suddenly i felt pain on my chest and after that i don't know what happened.

Mrs. Jeon: I'm so worried. You're unconscious for one whole day.

Jungkook: I'm sorry to make you worried mom..

Mrs. Jeon: Don't say sorry my son.. anyways, I'll buy you some food okay? Wait for me..

Jungkook: Alright.

Jungkook started to think about what happened that night. He can't believe that V will do that to him. He has no idea why V did that. 

**************************************

[Jin's side]

Jin went to the school president's office to have a conversation about leaving school.

Jin: *knocks* Mr. President?

Mr. President: Come in..

Jin: *enters the office* Goodmorning Mr. President.

Mr. President: Uhmm Goodmorning. How may I help you?

Jin: I would like to get your permission for me to leave tomorrow after the exam. I need to visit a relative.

Mr. President: Okay. But you have to comeback after 3 days after we evaluate your grades.

Jin: I will.Thanks Mr. President.

Jin left the school president's office and went to the hallway when he saw Hannah.

Jin: Hey, Are you Hannah?

Hannah: Yes.. why?

Jin: Can I talk to you for a second?

Hannah: Why? You want to ask me for a date? Sorry I don't like gay guys. But if you want to be my boyfriend I'll accept it since you're handsome,

Jin: No it's not about that..

Hannah: Too bad. You're lucky you're not my type..

Jin: So, can we talk?

Hannah: About what?

Jin: Jungkook..

Hannah: Oh.. so you already knew.

Jin: Yes, and I want you to remove the curse from my friend.

Hannah: Friend? Seriously? I know that you and Jungkook are lovers. I know everything about what happened between you two. And I hate you because you stole Jungkook from me. So don't expect me to tell you about how to remove the curse.

Jin: How'd you know about me and Jungkook?..

Hannah: I have someone in your previous school you know..